Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

nothing is going to change Ze!

Gona be totaly honest,this time i am 75% sure that a good number of things are being changed and one or two new cams will apear when House returns online.I know how Was been in past..but this time i think is for real.Doesnt make sense any other scenario.

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Gona be totaly honest,this time i am 75% sure that a good number of things are being changed and one or two new cams will apear when House returns online.I know how Was been in past..but this time i think is for real.Doesnt make sense any other scenario.

And if new cams are there with new angles let's hope it's not a complete disaster with the angles.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

And if new cams are there with new angles let's hope it's not a complete disaster with the angles.

Yes that's also,still not recovered from the latest desaster of cams placement in barca2 bedroom,think the house needs at least one new cam in livingroom and other in bedroom,not asking one in the bathroom without cam because we know how that works😏.

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Yes that's also,still not recovered from the latest desaster of cams placement in barca2 bedroom,think the house needs at least one new cam in livingroom and other in bedroom,not asking one in the bathroom without cam because we know how that works😏.

It's their safe zone to hide a camera there will never happen also need some sound and decent nightvision in the main bathroom as guests have showered in the dark.

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's their safe zone to hide a camera there will never happen also need some sound and decent nightvision in the main bathroom as guests have showered in the dark.

Yes indeed that would be good, also a third cam in bedroom and specialy FIXED the cams issues with night vision mode of bedroom,,unacceptable that it happens every single day for years.Also one or other cams replaced also would be good,some of them give a bad image.Lets wait and hope for the besti hope good luck GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A mon avis les techniciens de RLC sont trop occuper à se faire sucer pas les deux femmes c'est pour ça que les maintenances durent aussi longtemps et pareil pour les appartements des filles en vacances. 🤣

In my opinion the technicians of RLC are too busy to get sucked by the two women that is why the maintenance lasts as long and the same for the apartments of the girls on vacation. 🤣

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

it makes perfect sense Ze,  she has been doing this very same thing ever since she's been in this apartment.  this is just another one of those times she wants the cameras shutoff so she can do things she doesn't want anybody seeing.  if by chance there are new cameras with new camera angles, it doesn't take but a couple of hours to make that happen....even in the location they live in!!  running new wires doesn't take no time, mounting a camera to a wall with a couple of screws doesn't take no time either, configuring the ports for new cameras doesn't take but a few minutes.  the whole job would only take a couple to 4 hours to complete!!!

• Like 1

(Petit Hors sujet)

J'avais une mauvaise vue tout était flou pixelisé et les caméras mouliné sans fin l'image se figer et j'avais souvent du retard d'affichage j'avais même peur de changer de vu de peur de perdre l'affichage, mais ça c'était avant. 🤓

Maintenant je suis heureux depuis que la connexion par fibre est arrivé je peux voir en HD c'est super je revis. 😎

(Small Off topic)

I had a bad view everything was blurred pixelated and the endless molded cameras the image froze and I often had display delay I was even afraid to change views for fear of losing the display, but that was before.

Now I’m happy since the fiber connection came I can see in HD it’s great I’m back.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

(Petit Hors sujet)

J'avais une mauvaise vue tout était flou pixelisé et les caméras mouliné sans fin l'image se figer et j'avais souvent du retard d'affichage j'avais même peur de changer de vu de peur de perdre l'affichage, mais ça c'était avant. 🤓

Maintenant je suis heureux depuis que la connexion par fibre est arrivé je peux voir en HD c'est super je revis. 😎

(Small Off topic)

I had a bad view everything was blurred pixelated and the endless molded cameras the image froze and I often had display delay I was even afraid to change views for fear of losing the display, but that was before.

Now I’m happy since the fiber connection came I can see in HD it’s great I’m back.

You right in part,my internet speed(about 100Megas)it good(should run any hd,4K stream good)and some image issues of rlc are the same as when i was a rlc user with a 12Megas connection years ago,why?Easy..a lot of the cams are old and give bad image,and there isn't no proper pro tests when installing the cams to make sure they work good in any condition..that's why we get constant cams entering night vision mode even with rooms full of light.Both issues could be solved pretty easy and fast,with only good cams and a competent expert installing all the cams and making sure they would work good,but we know how things are.