B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

I think is not the first isp issue they have at weekends,the weekends must be more fragile to this subject,God help the internet supplier😕,the Sunday Barca isp plague striked rlc of again,god help them also!Be strong and will a lot of good work team the isp issue will be solved till end of night of Sunday!Be brave!We trust you!

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

Don't you have underfloor heating in the US and Canada?
It is quite common with electrically heated floors here.  
I have it myself As well as water-borne heat in the floors as in the radiators of the central heating system
It gives a good room temperature of 23-24 C / 74-75 F degrees, although it is minus 10 C / 14 F outside

Radiators are 1900's technology.  I have a heated floor in my bathroom, but hardly ever use it. In Canada we heat the whole fucking house with forced air gas via ducts.  AC through the same ducts in summer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Isn't that what they do seven day a week..black and white smile GIF

You're right, wonder if the girls even know the cams are offline? But since this is an ISP issue they might not even have any wifi in the house so maybe they know.

• Upvote 1

With this length of time the odds of this being an ISP issue is rather remote. It depends on how RLC defines this. I hope RLC has this service with an ISP as a business plan and not a residential plan. Service Level Agreements (SLA"S) almost never extend this long. And in developing countries since 2006 there is almost no chance of failure lasting this long because of all the redundant networking from the ISP to the endpoint. As the former owner of an IT consulting firm that did a lot of business in western Europe business clients never wait this long. Think of the lost revenue.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

With this length of time the odds of this being an ISP issue is rather remote. It depends on how RLC defines this. I hope RLC has this service with an ISP as a business plan and not a residential plan. Service Level Agreements (SLA"S) almost never extend this long. And in developing countries since 2006 there is almost no chance of failure lasting this long because of all the redundant networking from the ISP to the endpoint. As the former owner of an IT consulting firm that did a lot of business in western Europe business clients never wait this long. Think of the lost revenue.

I was thinking that maybe they dont have anyone working on Sundays to fix this in the area where the house is. It sure has been down for a long time now.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Radiators are 1900's technology.  I have a heated floor in my bathroom, but hardly ever use it. In Canada we heat the whole fucking house with forced air gas via ducts.  AC through the same ducts in summer. 

AC? In Norway we just turn the heat a tiny bit down in the summer.