B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

No sir....Magical M should just freaking retire period!!!

I know she is on her 3rd visit but her first visit was short.

Again, I am not too fond of having recycled girls back on the project but Monica is not a DO-NOTHING girl so I am not going to throw a fit.

If she is smart, she should look to "improve her presentation" or "mix it up" & not be like too much like Leora (no offence to Leora's fans).

Perhaps she can consider bringing a guy back, I am totally in for that if she cuts a deal with RLC.

I am interested to see what she will give to us audience this time round.

But she has to remember, the audience's patience is not limitless.

• Like 1

Il y a 18 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Because she was a terrible tenant in B-1, and she will again be a terrible tenant in B-4, she is trouble maker, and will cause issues in the house. Most of all she is not going to do anything but take up space in the Big House on the hill. She doesn't have a fun bone in her body.

I was just about to ask about this girl. First time seeing her on this project although she is a recycled girl.

First impression was that she might be a prude. Seems likely now.

200.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Don't you have underfloor heating in the US and Canada?
It is quite common with electrically heated floors here.  
I have it myself As well as water-borne heat in the floors as in the radiators of the central heating system
It gives a good room temperature of 23-24 C / 74-75 F degrees, although it is minus 10 C / 14 F outside

Not that I am aware of.  I live on the 1st floor.  It's all just cement and floor tile.  Once the Temperatures drop here it's best not to walk around barefoot or even in socks.  Need a good pair of slippers.

With the Mobility Scooter I don't have a choice but to live on the 1st Floors.   My Scooter is too big to fit into the elevator without breaking something.   The joys of being a cripple.   🤣