B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

Just now, omedo said:

Es sólo una hipótesis, ya que RLC dió información de que Kate era amiga de Kristy, podría ser que fuera la "nueva" chica?.

Kristy?I would love that,but don't think Kristy would return that way,I see her returning in a new house.But your point makes sense..so who knows right.I just hope the twins aren't moving to b4.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just a shot in the dark here, but how about Kristy moving into the twins bedroom, in the same house as her mate Kate...just a thought 😁

really don't wish to see Kristy back to fake lesbians shows,i seen her showing her personal life,with her boyfriend,friends..hope if she one day returns will be in a house for her and not entering again in the Barca jokes routines.

• Confused 1

I feel Kristy is to big star to just move to this old Barca house,i can see her returning but other way..like Leora for exemple.But omedo sayed a very valid point..why did Rlc bothered saying Kate was Kristy friend..personaly don't want to see Kristy in this type of house and routines,at max in COV house.But with rlc we can expect the worst.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

really don't wish to see Kristy back to fake lesbians shows,i seen her showing her personal life,with her boyfriend,friends..hope if she one day returns will be in a house for her and not entering again in the Barca jokes routines.

When has Kristy ever faked lesbian shows?...:confused:

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When has Kristy ever faked lesbian shows?...:confused:

The first time she appeared in b1 with Kami,was basicaly the same type of shows we see nowdays in all Barca houses,back massages etc.Hope if she( or Mara)one day return hope  isn't in a Barca girls houses.But in COV place wouldn't mind.