B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I wouldn't be surprise to see Kristy...That'll make a lot of people on this forum happy....I really wish they had given her that apartment instead of Leora…

Leora in an apartment all the time alone. That was a bad decision. I don't think Kristy in this apartment would be a good idea either. The Angles would be missing. 

No. Kristy would Need a big Apartment. The more people the more fun. 

BTW, The biggest fear I have with Kristy in B1 would be that RLC also wants her to be a show girl. I would like to see the girls on vacation, but I prefer them not to give shows. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1336 Amber home

And asleep. I do think Amber is amazing when she is home, but she can hardly be said to live in this apartment, as she has slept more nights away than in her bed in B1. Unless something drastically changes, I totally understand if she wouldn't get renewed for a 3rd month.

1 minute ago, moritzmax said:

Die Zwillinge haben #B1 verlassen ?
Wenn ja, warum haben sie Amber nicht mit genommen.

The twins have left # B1?😊
If so, why did not they take Amber?😢

I think the twins have left! Great, wow, yes! I hope we get good replacements!

• Thanks 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You should read all the posts...I wouldn't get too excited if I was you...unless you're a fan of the twins 😏

I do not read very much what has been posted. Why do you think I am a fan of the twins? Very much on the contrary, they are the least erotic girls on RLC, even though they are almost all the time naked, which looks crazy - real life??!

1 minute ago, Calle said:

I do not read very much what has been posted. Why do you think I am a fan of the twins? Very much on the contrary, they are the least erotic girls on RLC, even though they are almost all the time naked, which looks crazy - real life??!

I don't...😉

Kristy and a sexually very active new Spanish boyfriend visiting her would be great. Kristy finally learned oral sex and even took cum in her mouth in the last weeks we saw her, too bad nobody had the video of her last blowjob though I asked for it as PM.

• Upvote 1