B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He doesn't miss anything!!  There is a bunch of people that follow RLC that have NO LIFE like Noldus and Moos.  You have NO right to say a damn word to Ze81 about what he thinks he has seen regarding this Kate chick...he's been around a hell of a lot longer than you have Edward.  If nothing else, show the guy some fucking respect!!!

but when you told Moos that he wouldn't find Kate anywhere in his archives, you were saying exactly the same thing as Ed - that Kate hasn't appeared on RLC before 🤔

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you can look at your archives all you want to, but you will not find Kate in them anywhere.  as for Kristy coming back, I would hope that she has moved on to a new chapter in her life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Ok no problem.The way you said just looked like that some users know more,seen more than others even if all watching the same stream of rlc.No one is ever right neither ever wrong,that's how life is.We really need to stop with this theories some users know more than others,we all equals,maybe you know more in some specific regard,me in others etc etc.cheers.

Some users do know more than others.  To state otherwise is pure idiocy.  The people that understand the language, that listen to their conversations, clearly know a lot more.  People that focus on just one or two apartments are going to know a lot more.  There are people in the Leora Forum that eat, breath, and sleep Leora.  It's the only apartment that they watch, it's the only apartment they subscribe for.  Surely, they're going to know a lot more about Leora than other Forum users that have little to no interest in her.  And it's the same for the R1 apartment.  From your history of comments, you didn't even like the R1 apartment for the majority of the time it was online.  You hated Kamila, you hated Kaley, and you didn't really start liking Kristy until after the revamp earlier this year, when she started fucking her boyfriend in the apartment regularly.  At the same time, there are many people in this Forum whose all time favourite apartment is R1, and whose all time favourite tenant is Kristy, not just since the revamp, but since the apartment first came online.  These people have spent a lot more time watching R1 and Kristy, and much more closely, than you ever have and are therefore going to know a lot more.  And when every single one of them is saying that Kate never appeared in the apartment, how can you tell them that they're wrong?  Especially when you were so adamant yesterday that you'd seen her in the R2 apartment, and you didn't make any connection with Kristy until you read the RLC update.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Some users do know more than others.  To state otherwise is pure idiocy.  The people that understand the language, that listen to their conversations, clearly know a lot more.  People that focus on just one or two apartments are going to know a lot more.  There are people in the Leora Forum that eat, breath, and sleep Leora.  It's the only apartment that they watch, it's the only apartment they subscribe for.  Surely, they're going to know a lot more about Leora than other Forum users that have little to no interest in her.  And it's the same for the R1 apartment.  From your history of comments, you didn't even like the R1 apartment for the majority of the time it was online.  You hated Kamila, you hated Kaley, and you didn't really start liking Kristy until after the revamp earlier this year, when she started fucking her boyfriend in the apartment regularly.  At the same time, there are many people in this Forum whose all time favourite apartment is R1, and whose all time favourite tenant is Kristy, not just since the revamp, but since the apartment first came online.  These people have spent a lot more time watching R1 and Kristy, and much more closely, than you ever have and are therefore going to know a lot more.  And when every single one of them is saying that Kate never appeared in the apartment, how can you tell them that they're wrong?  Especially when you were so adamant yesterday that you'd seen her in the R2 apartment, and you didn't make any connection with Kristy until you read the RLC update.

I know what is idiocy...honestly you don't even deserve a proper response.Have a good night.

44 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

but when you told Moos that he wouldn't find Kate anywhere in his archives, you were saying exactly the same thing as Ed - that Kate hasn't appeared on RLC before 🤔

I fail to see your point.  there was nothing disrespectful with or how I said what I said.  I was just confirming from what I remember and from Taylor that to our knowledge, Kate has never been seen on RLC.

13 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I think Leora's apartment shows very well that the Knowledge about a resident in RLC can be terribly low. Similar to the social media, a "target image" is presented rather than the actual reality. The leora apartment is so detached from life that a realistic assessment is hardly possible. Something similar was valid over a long time and especially for the last year of Kamila in the project. Who really thought he had a glimpse into the private life here, should really think the whole thing through again.

Here begins the difference to Kristy with the Angels. The apartment was much more lived and you could really see a certain part of their life. Sure, also this cast was not perfect in the sense of the project, but at least they gave a lot more insight.

Anyway, to claim that you have to be an expert about the whole time to be able to say something about whether you have seen a certain person in an apartment is simply wrong. Personally, I haven't seen the girl before, but I wouldn't rule out that she might have been a Visitor in Kristy place. To claim so strongly that only because some people haven't seen it, it can not be true, is just presumptuous. 

BTW, Who imagines himself to be an some Kind of an expert for an apartment should really think honestly about his life. There are no experts here. 

• Upvote 1