B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hardly my ass!!  The worst thing RLC could have done was to bring them back in the first damn place, and now they have ruined whatever might have been by bringing them to B4.  Now you will see Bruno and his dancing queen friend in B4 along with that goofy ass Gina all the time.  Another HUGE FAILURE for RLC!!!

Well don't you worry your little cotton socks my friend, because you can see fuck all anyway so you shouldn't really care...Or are you really a secret subscriber and are pissing around with us...😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well don't you worry your little cotton socks my friend, because you can see fuck all anyway so you shouldn't really care...Or are you really a secret subscriber and are pissing around with us...😉

Worry....I think it's funny as hell Naga!  If I was a subscriber, I would tell you Naga but I'm happy to report that I am not.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they didn't run the night they were all naked and in the tub with Kylie and her guy in B2, did they??  the answer is no they didn't and then the apartment went conveniently UM for them to have their fun that nobody got to see!!!  Just like it did the night the glass top to the big table got broken in B2!!!

Like I said, I'm sure these girls have a sex life. Just like I think Milena and her BF had sex while she was off cam.   

But we won't see any of it. Now B4 is certainly going full on teasing Show mode. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Like I said, I'm sure these girls have a sex life. Just like I think Milena and her BF had sex while she was off cam.   

But we won't see any of it. Now B4 is certainly going full on teasing Show mode. 

there has never been a time when B4 wasn't in full on teasing show mode!!

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

We had some girls in the past had some visits by their BF also in B4.  

LMAO yes, that is true but it was still all show for the camera just like it was in B1 with Sara and Stella when they had the guys hanging around them all the time.  the majority of the girls are showgirls and that's just the way it is.....that's the way the cookie crumbles if you will..