B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

27 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

valerie for  cockblocker of the century!!!!

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Seems like Val is sending the guys home

From what I heard outside Val tried to get Curly to stay.  Curly was very adamant about going home.  He wouldn't even delay the driver 20 minutes.  Val was just the one who was talking to the driver.  Val did a great job making the other girls money tonight.

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay of Holly getting fucked by Curly ... Don't understand why he had to slap her in the face like that ... Just can't !!!  He treated her like she was her possession ... Maybe I'm old school, but it is a big turn-off for me ... 

Yeah, I don't like the brutality either. 

But let's face it. Interesting is only what holly thinks of it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, firewall said:

keep posting, curious to know how far monica will go

Monica and Alla allowed this guy to lick their pussies and assholes. He pulled their panties aside to get access and they enjoyed it. Monica was really into it and kept lifting her amazing ass so he could lick her pussy. He did bite their asses a few times and the girls looked at it and told him about it when he returned to kiss them goodnight just before leaving. If these guys do return next week I look for Monica to take the hairy assed guy to bed. She was really into him at the end in her bedroom.

• Upvote 1