Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Honestly, it sucks too much energy to want to complain about not much
I have a trash can, and above all I move on to something else, being careful not to make the same mistake again when buying my box of chocolate

Obviously we can't really compare a box of chocolates to the tenants, cause we don't have a choice on the tenants & you can't get a refund on the tenants.

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The replay on RLC which can go back to 7 days is not such a bad idea and it allows the subscriber to take what he really needs and he can thus do his own collection and he takes responsibility for himself, I find it more exhilarating from my point of view, and I think that if I am a VH member, I would prefer to go on the 48h replay than to go on the archive

OMG a moderator condoning videoing videos from VH. As if anyone on here would video live VH streaming 😂😁🤣

Whatever next 🤔🙄

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Obviously we can't really compare a box of chocolates to the tenants, cause we don't have a choice on the tenants & you can't get a refund on the tenants.

No, but we also have the choice to no longer pay for what we don't more suitable
It's all about choice in life
For my part, everything I see in the different projects, whether I am a member or not, does not necessarily suit me
I am not necessarily a fan of all the people participating in the different projects
but I choose to admit it and move on, because this kind of project also allows me to see things that I like, and for the moment it's these positive sides that still have the upper hand, so I keep watching these projects, whether I am a member or not

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

OMG a moderator condoning videoing videos from VH. As if anyone on here would video live VH streaming 😂😁🤣

Whatever next 🤔🙄

My friend rlc can't do wrong😂.VHtV..does all wrong😂.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Whatever next 🤔🙄

I don't really understand the meaning of your words, can you explain to me differently please? thanks 

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend rlc can't do wrong😂.VHtV..does all wrong😂.

I think you did not understand what I meant by comparing replay and archive

• Haha 1