B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree, if all people are wanting to see on RLC is constant hooking up they need to cancel their subscription to RLC and take one up with VHTV.  it will save them money and time!!

If you aren't happy with RLC, maybe you should go to VHTV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it will be no different than any other of the girls with a boy!  there will be no real emotion, just senseless fucking for the audience 🙂

That's what you claim, and you completely ignore the fact that the opposite has already been shown. What you're not aware of is that feelings like attraction exist even without a long-term relationship. You know, especially short term relationships, e.g. on vacation, are often intense and exciting. Everything is new, and you feel free and unrestricted. What you're not thinking about is that girls like Stella, Sara and now Holly really have a thing for these guys. I suspect that all sides know that it won't be long term and yet they have fun and are emotionally involved. 

A pseudo lesbian show can't keep up with this. That's why these events always seem so fake. When e.g. Monica and Milena do their show, everyone knows that all they have is friendship. There's no sexual attraction and you can see that. When Holly and the guy are together, it's the complete opposite. There is an attraction here and you can see this emotion. 

The same applies to events in general. Sure, there's still a big show portion, even if the guys are there. But you can see that girls generally have more fun when there are also nice guys present. Even the twins. This shouldn't really surprise you either, because you will surely enjoy a party in your real life more if not only guys are present. Most people are hetero, they are into the other sex. For the Girls this means most are into guys. 

The conclusion should be to have more guys in GOV in general. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it will be no different than any other of the girls with a boy!  there will be no real emotion, just senseless fucking for the audience 🙂

So basically just like during their many many fake lesbian shows,only diference is that they do the shows with the dudes just few days at a time,maybe few weeks and the fake lesbian shows are done every single dam nigh months after months after months.One thing for sure obviously most of this girls arent lesbians so they probably having more enjoyment with the dudes shows than with the girls.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So basically just like during their many many fake lesbian shows,only diference is that they do the shows with the dudes just few days at a time,maybe few weeks and the fake lesbian shows are done every single dam nigh months after months after months.One thing for sure obviously most of this girls arent lesbians so they probably having more enjoyment with the dudes shows than with the girls.

"One thing for sure obviously most of this girls arent lesbians"  Well at least you got that right.  Bi yes but lesbians... not really.  You do know the difference right?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So basically just like during their many many fake lesbian shows,only diference is that they do the shows with the dudes just few days at a time,maybe few weeks and the fake lesbian shows are done every single dam nigh months after months after months.One thing for sure obviously most of this girls rent lesbians so they probably having more enjoyment with the dues shows than with the girls.

when i was a member i never liked all the fake teasing and fake lesbian shit either and that was one of the things i told RLC in my letter to them.  as you know, i don't like hetero sex and wouldn't watch it even if you paid me.  the GOV establishments are for show and every now and then you might actually get to see something that resembles realism when it comes to the lesbian sex or the hetero sex but it is few and far between.  if RLC would open up some new genuine lesbian apartments with girls that are really into each other, not all tatted up, like this Piper and Taylor seem to be, i would probably re-subscribe to RLC.  However, when they keep setting the girls up with Fungus1 and Fungus2 and making sure that guys are now going to be the norm in the GOV apartments, I think I will continue to save my money and read the forum.....thank you!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

when i was a member i never liked all the fake teasing and fake lesbian shit either and that was one of the things i told RLC in my letter to them.  as you know, i don't like hetero sex and wouldn't watch it even if you paid me.  the GOV establishments are for show and every now and then you might actually get to see something that resembles realism when it comes to the lesbian sex or the hetero sex but it is few and far between.  if RLC would open up some new genuine lesbian apartments with girls that are really into each other, not all tatted up, like this Piper and Taylor seem to be, i would probably re-subscribe to RLC.  However, when they keep setting the girls up with Fungus1 and Fungus2 and making sure that guys are now going to be the norm in the GOV apartments, I think I will continue to save my money and read the forum.....thank you!

genuine lesbian couples are just another couple to me.  The two in B3 are fine, but after awhile they are boring.  When Nina and Kira did their threesome...and the build up to that, it was great.

• Like 1