Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So you are telling me I should no longer talk about bad cam quality?Β 

Thought you already had 100 odd bloody times just change the record as you always told Amy lool. So the cams are bad, ok we get it, no good moaning to us just move on.

12 hours ago, letsdothis said:

@ze81, @Robwin and anyone else having trouble viewing videos on
iOS devices, please see this post. I hope it's helpful.

Why Videos Don't Always Play On The iPad

Sorry to disappoint you but I ain't got any apple crap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€£ You need a fucking mortgage for their stuff anyway 🀣

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sorry to disappoint you but I ain't got any apple crap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€£ You need a fucking mortgage for their stuff anyway 🀣

Hehe,but they last years and years,Personaly only thing of apple i use is the iPad for internet,got it maybe four,five years ago and still working good,for the rest of stuff..android or windows😎.

• Like 1

It's so much better to be able to watch this girls whenever i want and all over the house instead in a daily camshow in other sites,yes some of the cams are bad but hey..it's still sooo much better.Onky thing missing..is some "Dad" visits and some Bdsm action,but at least Personaly this house will make me renew next month for three months,Kate and her dimples in face when she smiles puts me crazyyy☺️.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,but they last years and years,Personaly only thing of apple i use is the iPad for internet,got it maybe four,five years ago and still working good,for the rest of stuff..android or windows😎.

Good man lol yeah my windows desktop and lap are about the same age but have upgraded various bits over the years and still going strong πŸ‘

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

I misread your post, the one below. I totally agree Apple products are WAY
overpriced, much more than the market should be willing to bear. On the
other hand, just because something is expensive, doesn't mean it's crap.

I have an old (10+ years) iPod Touch that once spent a couple of hours
basking in a puddle of soda at the bottom of a trashcan in a fast food
restaurant before it was finally located. After spending a few weeks buried
in a bag of rice, it still works to this day, although I haven't used it much
recently.

My iPad 2, maybe about 7 years old, has been dropped (by other people)
more times than I can count and it, too, still works fine.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:58 AM, Robwin said:

I sympathise with you Ze as I often get the same thing on my phone and pc. Some vids show and play fine whilst others are half white and will not play. It's not an iPad problem but happens all the time. Yeah others may laugh and take the piss but it is a problem and I don't know why. The problem seems to vary as sometimes they are all ok. If you log out and then back in again they are often then ok maybe an internet funny due to loading the pages.

Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I misread your post, the one below. I totally agree Apple products are WAY
overpriced, much more than the market should be willing to bear. On the
other hand, just because something is expensive, doesn't mean it's crap.

I have an old (10+ years) iPod Touch that once spent a couple of hours
basking in a puddle of soda at the bottom of a trashcan in a fast food
restaurant before it was finally located. After spending a few weeks buried
in a bag of rice, it still works to this day, although I haven't used it much
recently.

My iPad 2, maybe about 7 years old, has been dropped (by other people)
more times than I can count and it, too, still works fine.

Β 

Indeed Apple things are expensive,overpriced as hell but they are too quality and enjoyable,user friendly.Personaly only use iPad,would never spend th money theyΒ ask for iPhones etc because i prefer more open software like android and can get a really hood phone for half the price of iPhone.Aplle stuff are really wel optimized..Think my iPad have maybe 512Meg Ram and runs internet browser like a champ,with a lot of open tabs.My android phone with 3Gigas de ram runs same things..a lot worstπŸ˜….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed Apple things are expensive,overpriced as hell but they are too quality and enjoyable,user friendly.Personaly only use iPad,would never spend th money theyΒ ask for iPhones etc because i prefer more open software like android and can get a really hood phone for half the price of iPhone.Aplle stuff are really wel optimized..Think my iPad have maybe 512Meg Ram and runs internet browser like a champ,with a lot of open tabs.My android phone with 3Gigas de ram runs same things..a lot worstπŸ˜…

Β 

1 minute ago, Weeboabby said:

You forgot the 1 2 3😁

I take it you have noticed I have fucked up(new laptop/passwordΒ  issue) and I'm now a newbie.That was a test to see what is happening with my new status(I'm Rory Mcewan).However I'm hopeful that the fabulous,superb,truly wonderful Stone can reinstate me back to the real fucking idiot that I am.πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯