B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I guess the UM were to fix the water leak, so they can turn on the water in the upstairs bathroom again. 

so what you are saying. is there was no water in the twin"s . bathroom tub till today.but seeing that .monica and alla used it .then holly milena and valeira . used it yesterday .but today rlc just turned on the water for the tub in u/m...😕.

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so what you are saying. is there was no water in the twin"s . bathroom tub till today.but seeing that .monica and alla used it .then holly milena and valeira . used it yesterday .but today rlc just turned on the water for the tub in u/m...😕.

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

they only used the bathtub since one or two days, after a little maintenance if we compare to that of today, it is always possible that there was a temporary repair to allow to be able to re-use this bathroom and that this major maintenance allowed to definitively solve the problem by replacing the defective parts
For those who live in the real world, we know that this is more or less how it works in the world of maintenance

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and by the way you can see at 16:27 yesterday.. monica started to fill the tub for her and alla's bath.and then at20:38 we all can see that is when milena started to fill the tub .so as we all can see the water was already turned on for the big bathtub ...

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

they only used the bathtub since one or two days, after a little maintenance if we compare to that of today, it is always possible that there was a temporary repair to allow to be able to re-use this bathroom and that this major maintenance allowed to definitively solve the problem by replacing the defective parts
For those who live in the real world, we know that this is more or less how it works in the world of maintenance

sorry moose but if you have a water leak. you fix it when you find it. . so moose just tell us why was the very same apt/house in a very long u/m last week..for the very water leak that was just fixed today.as you said in the real world you fix a water leak. as soon as you find it .if you are already working on it..you don't wait till the next week to go back to fix it. you fix it when you are already there and not just a pach job .so you can go back a week later to do it right..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry moose but if you have a water leak. you fix it when you find it. . so moose just tell us why was the very same apt/house in a very long u/m last week..for the very water leak that was just fixed today.as you said in the real world you fix a water leak. as soon as you find it .if you are already working on it..you don't wait till the next week to go back to fix it. you fix it when you are already there and not just a pach job .so you can go back a week leter to do it right..

I work in the field of maintenance, and whether it is plumbing or another field, sometimes you do not necessarily have the adequate equipment to solve the problem but you do the necessary to make a temporary repair to inconvenience the least possible the client
And if there is replacement of equipment, often you have to make a quote so that the customer can accept it especially since we are outside the framework of simple obsolescence, there was surely breakage of something therefore not covered by contract
In summary, there is always a waiting period for the order of a piece and especially to be able to make a rendez vous because in case this escapes people, the houses or apartments of RLC are surely not the only customers of these plumbers :biggrin:

Whether you like it or not, Rlc is no exception to the rule of real work life even if we seem to forget it :biggrin:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I work in the field of maintenance, and whether it is plumbing or another field, sometimes you do not necessarily have the adequate equipment to solve the problem but you do the necessary to make a temporary repair to inconvenience the least possible the client
And if there is replacement of equipment, often you have to make a quote so that the customer can accept it especially since we are outside the framework of simple obsolescence, there was surely breakage of something therefore not covered by contract
In summary, there is always a waiting period for the order of a piece and especially to be able to make a rendez vous because in case this escapes people, the houses or apartments of RLC are surely not the only customers of these plumbers :biggrin:

Whether you like it or not, Rlc is no exception to the rule of real work life even if we seem to forget it :biggrin:

Good luck with this one Moos lol...😉

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Whether you like it or not, Rlc is no exception to the rule of real life even if we seem to forget it :biggrin:

sorry but if you worked as a plumber .you have the parts to do the job .sense this was not the first time there was a water leak.in the very same house/apt..as I worked in the r/v painting .industry for over 35 year and went all over the United states to do repairs .so you see I and the ones I took with me .to do the repair we took all that was needed .to do those repairs..and if you are in business for just what you are called for you. have what it takes to fix it. and seeing that this is not the first time the house had the very same water leak .in the very same place .you would know what it would take to fix it...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but if you worked as a plumber .you have the parts to do the job .sense this was not the first time there was a water leak.in the very same house/apt..as I worked in the r/v painting .industry for over 35 year and went all over the United states to do repairs .so you see I and the ones I took with me .to do the repair we took all that was needed .to do those repairs..and if you are in business for just what you are called for you. have what it takes to fix it. and seeing that this is not the first time the house had the very same water leak .in the very same place .you would know what it would take to fix it...

So, from where I'm sitting, It looks like you're doubting Moos and Ed's explanation here, and you'd rather jump on the UM fuckfest bandwagon...OK

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but if you worked as a plumber .you have the parts to do the job .sense this was not the first time there was a water leak.in the very same house/apt..as I worked in the r/v painting .industry for over 35 year on when all over the United states to do repairs .so you see I and the ones I took with me .to do the repair we took all that was needed .to do those repairs..and if you are in business for just what you are called for you. have what it takes to fix it. and seeing that this is not the first time the house had the very same water leak .in the very same place .you would know what it would take to fix it...

Each damage is different, in my field each failure can be different but for those who know nothing about it, the only thing they see is that they are broken down, they do not know how to tell the difference
It is the same thing for a water leak, the consequences of this can be the same without the cause being all the time effective of the same problem
Maybe in the United States, the customer is forced to pay for repairs without having given him a quote beforehand, but in my country, and I think it's the same in Spain, we don't work for free and the customer likes know in advance what he must pay for work

I had boiler problems, a few years ago, the repairers came, and even if they have equipment in their car, they do not necessarily have all the models of part, sometimes it is so specific that you have to order and therefore make a quote to the customer, I think this bathtub is quite specific with its jet system and that plumbers do not necessarily have all the parts for this kind of bathtub, on the other hand it is quite makes it possible to make a temporary repair, especially since we are talking about the bathroom and people generally need to wash :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

You forget, Bud---this is Spain not the USA 😏

• Like 1