B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

Not been on line for a little while as I’ve been getting a recurring health issue sorted but OK again now hopefully. Noticed the farce yesterday though with the 7 hours of u/m with no noticeable changes bar Monica still in the buff but in her bathroom; coincidental or suspicious then she goes out again for the rest of the night after her phone call in bed! Either way it’s a complete con redeemed partly by the triple massage and pussy fest on her return, Milena does have a truly delectable pussy 😋 Holly bating during the pussyfest only to go out at the crack of dawn today after relieving the pressure last night with what looks like changes of clothes in the bags. If she stays out all day and night then it’s likely another marathon with Curly so need to check if she’s all bleary eyed with a red raw pussy and more bruises like last time. Does RLC think we are all complete fools ?? ☹️

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:
59 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, I'm just practicing till I'm going to visit a fellow nordic country soon, an independent Scotland. 😉

It's within spitting distance for me lol...😉

I'm off to bed now, but let me know where you're going...promise I won't spit on you though...😉

Night guys

Just get Brexit done, and hold a 2nd referendum first.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Not been on line for a little while as I’ve been getting a recurring health issue sorted but OK again now hopefully. Noticed the farce yesterday though with the 7 hours of u/m with no noticeable changes bar Monica still in the buff but in her bathroom; coincidental or suspicious then she goes out again for the rest of the night after her phone call in bed! Either way it’s a complete con redeemed partly by the triple massage and pussy fest on her return, Milena does have a truly delectable pussy 😋 Holly bating during the pussyfest only to go out at the crack of dawn today after relieving the pressure last night with what looks like changes of clothes in the bags. If she stays out all day and night then it’s likely another marathon with Curly so need to check if she’s all bleary eyed with a red raw pussy and more bruises like last time. Does RLC think we are all complete fools ?? ☹️

Holly didn't pack clothes the last time she disappeared for 25 hours, I highly suspect that she went to see Curly, as she returned with several new bruises. I guess we'll see when she returns, but I think this might be a photoshoot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always thought it were stray cats from neighbours, but after following Valerie quite closely, I've recently noticed that they actually keep a bag of cat food on the kitchen shelf, and Valerie just put out a bowl of water on the porch.