B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Each damage is different, in my field each failure can be different but for those who know nothing about it, the only thing they see is that they are broken down, they do not know how to tell the difference
It is the same thing for a water leak, the consequences of this can be the same without the cause being all the time effective of the same problem
Maybe in the United States, the customer is forced to pay for repairs without having given him a quote beforehand, but in my country, and I think it's the same in Spain, we don't work for free and the customer likes know in advance what he must pay for work

I had boiler problems, a few years ago, the repairers came, and even if they have equipment in their car, they do not necessarily have all the models of part, sometimes it is so specific that you have to order and therefore make a quote to the customer, I think this bathtub is quite specific with its jet system and that plumbers do not necessarily have all the parts for this kind of bathtub, on the other hand it is quite makes it possible to make a temporary repair, especially since we are talking about the bathroom and people generally need to wash :biggrin:

That explains the situation perfectly Moos...and should draw a line under the subject...:dodgy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, from where I'm sitting, It looks like you're doubting Moos and Ed's explanation here, and you'd rather jump on the UM fuckfest bandwagon...OK

all i'm saying is I worked in doing repairs .and seeing that if I had to go and do a repair .for the very same thing that I have done before. I knew just what I was going to need.to do the very same thing that I had to fix before.  then come back aweek later to do the job .and so is this the first time that the house had the very same leak in the very same place .no it wasn't this is in the very same bathroom ...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Meanwhile, my beautiful Holly 💋 is masturbating! ❤️

I already fear her departure in the coming days
I don't usually get too attached to the participants because I know they are only temporary but I must say that Holly takes a special place
She may even do nothing at all that I would still like to watch her, besides she is too cute when she sleeps
RLC had a good idea to keep her as long in the project

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

all i'm saying is I worked in doing repairs .and seeing that if I had to go and do a repair .for the very same thing that I have done before. I knew just what I was going to need.to do the very same thing that I had to fix before.  then come back aweek later to do the job .and so is this the first time that the house had the very same leak in the very same place .no it wasn't this is in the very same bathroom ...

If that is the case, you would be a lousy repairman, having to fix the same thing again. --and should not be hired again 😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say that Milena has a fantastic pussy...It's a shame no one is paying it enough attention...including her ☹️

Just now, moos54 said:

all her body is incredible but i am pretty sure she knows it :tongue:

All this is true, but comparing this stay to the last one she looks much more mature and dresses with that mature look. She is one hot woman.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I already fear her departure in the coming days
I don't usually get too attached to the participants because I know they are only temporary but I must say that Holly takes a special place
She may even do nothing at all that I would still like to watch her, besides she is too cute when she sleeps
RLC had a good idea to keep her as long in the project

Completely agree.  Her stay was a bit of a train wreck for awhile but it was a very adorable train wreck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

All this is true, but comparing this stay to the last one she looks much more mature and dresses with that mature look. She is one hot woman.

I'm trying to imagine her and Magical Monica really getting it on, and not the fake shit, it would be unreal!!...Ok, I've got a wild imagination...😏

• Like 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

yes I agree with you
we must also take into account that we are also older and that our expectations may no longer be the same
In any case, even if she does nothing extraordinary in the house, I very much appreciate her participation whereas during her passage to B1, she did not really leave me a memorable memory

I wouldn't mind seeing her again after she left

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

If that is the case, you would be a lousy repairman, having to fix the same thing again. --and should not be hired again 😏

well as you seei if you have your $2000.00 motorhome hit .would you not want the ones that painted it to fix it.seeing that they was the very same one's who painted in the first place.so that all the color's all matched .😃 so I guess that is why the owner wanted the ones who painted it in the first place 😀