B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well as you seei if you have your $2000.00 motorhome hit .would you not want the ones that paited it to fix it.seeing that they was the very same one's who painted in the first place.so that all the color's all matched .😃 so I guess that is why the owner wanted the ones who painted it in the first place 😀

I would call a $2000.00 motorhome more or less an antique-so I wouldn't bother---but anyway, bad analogy because the people who first painted it did it while it was being built-

they are not in the business of making collision repairs. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I already fear her departure in the coming days
I don't usually get too attached to the participants because I know they are only temporary but I must say that Holly takes a special place
She may even do nothing at all that I would still like to watch her, besides she is too cute when she sleeps
RLC had a good idea to keep her as long in the project

❤️💋❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I would call a $2000.00 motorhome more or less an antique-so I wouldn't bother---but anyway, bad analogy because the people who first painted it did it while it was being built-

they are not in the business of making collision repairs. 

sorry but only the ones that are painted where they are built.is just standard paint jobs.and I was doing the what is called custom paint jobs.and the low end ones started at $10.000 and up if you wanted. some kind of back ground scenery on it 

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

❤️💋❤️

Holly 💋 will always be particulrily special to me! Something in her extremely cute personallity, expressions and appearance really stung my heart! Pure emotional!

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

👍

I'm proud of you Ed...Your Geordie's coming along nicely...😁

Sorry, I'm just practicing till I'm going to visit a fellow nordic country soon, an independent Scotland. 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, I'm just practicing till I'm going to visit a fellow nordic country soon, an independent Scotland. 😉

It's within spitting distance for me lol...😉

I'm off to bed now, but let me know where you're going...promise I won't spit on you though...😉

Night guys

Bud2966...you are absolutely correct about the maintenance posts.  If i'm in a specialized trade, I would make sure that I had everything I needed to do and finish a job.  It doesn't matter how hard you try to explain something on this forum.  There are those that will always side with RLC!!!

Good night all...

• Like 3