Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's so easy to blame others
So if I understand correctly, each time they made a mistake on twitter, it comes exclusively from managers but not from VH?
This site is really a big joke :biggrin:

How can we take Twitter seriously?
Even Trump writes on!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Being successful on VHTV requires working the cams for views. Surviving on VHTV in the absence of camwhoring is living in the EU thus stable pay, having a second job, or having managers who have no idea use how to run a business and have a charitable heart. That pretty much covers the spread of VHTV cam artist employees. 

Dear,just countdown from 60 to 0 and all will be gone with the wind..59..58..gone with the wind GIF.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think the blonde "resident" is upset,probably she received the total VH views earnings and wasn't happy with the 3$ In total earnings from December.

that's still enough to buy a fucking cup of cheap coffee on a petrol/train station on her way to the place where we wouldn't be forced to watch her again ; so I already wish them a happy journey 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's still enough to buy a fucking cup of cheap coffee on a petrol/train station on her way to the place where we wouldn't be forced to watch her again ; so I already wish them a happy journey 🤣

Hehe.die bye bye GIF by diejuliewierd.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think the blonde "resident" is upset,probably she received the total VH views earnings and wasn't happy with the 3$ In total profits from December.

For someone who dikslikes this apartment so much, you spend a lot of time watching it :confused:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, waldi said:

Forced to watch her?!? Now you're being silly, right?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Forced to watch her?!? Now you're being silly, right?

absolutely not my friend; they put them on the list without asking, without decreasing the fee, even without possibility of removing all those shitty apartments from personal list; long time ago vhtv said it'll be much bigger in the future & we'll get the chance to subscribe to apartments which we really want to see; got it? 

oh, yes I know; on the very next day after such system has been implemented, many of useless so called participants would have lost source of income, as no one would pay for watching those crap apartments 😂

Edited by waldi
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

For someone who dikslikes this apartment so much, you spend a lot of time watching it :confused:

It the human nature,similar when you watch an accident and you stop to watch it,see what hapened..i watch from time to time to see how bad it is,kinda similar to the Nothings place before.Sometimes i also check their archive,just to have a good laught.