Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The other cam gives a diferent view,think we would had seen her ridding and her tits bouncing and her face expressions(she is beautiful)from that view better.Still was pretty good but could had given amazing replay thumbs if the cam wasn't been covered.

she was back all the time, you would not have had a better view with the camera 11

Never mind i must been tought in the main bedroom..the cams in guest room don't have anotehr view😣.Both give same side view but one closer and other more far view.Maybe Carla&Yanai can go the weekend vacations and guests use better the house hehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

she was back all the time, you would not have had a better view with the camera 11

Indeed.I was tiking in bedroom,the guest room cams give same view(one close and other far).To bad,i bet was amazing watching her riding with an opposite view.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never mind i must been tought in the main bedroom..the cams in guest room don't have anotehr view😣.Both give same side view but one closer and other more far view.Maybe Carla&Yanai can go the weekend vacations and guests use better the house hehe.

I see that now.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The guest woman is a great fuck and this couple were excellent. I think she may have had a couple of orgasms and it lasted only 15 minutes. And she was rather load. He did wear a condom for those wondering.

At some points she was really wet,no doubts she come a couple times(at least hehe).

• Upvote 1

I am surprised(for good)to finaly see nice action(guests having sex)in this house,we usualy only get showers or little more.Really nice surprise and Glad was with this guest girl..always found her cute and sexy.Maybe similar style to Masha this house will start having nice "special style" guests..and seing the number of atractive latinas we seen in this house..could be very good.One Think for sure don't remember this house topic being so "alive" sinse ages.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We still had a lot of Carla's friend who went through the shower, and for me a naked girl in the different apartments, it's still a victory :biggrin:

It's a victory for us but it's still incredibly stupid on their part nonetheless given the circumstances lol

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It's a victory for us but it's still incredibly stupid on their part nonetheless given the circumstances lol

with everything that's going on right now, yes i agree with you it's not very responsible

we will say that it was the best evening of non-confinement during confinement