B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

If the Pope happens to visit Barcelona, he could stay over at this apartment and say his Masses and everything will look just fine.

It is a pity RLC choose to dump 2 girls here for display sake. I think renting out this apartment to real people (but inform them of the cameras in advance of cos) might be a more interesting choice.

Otherwise, they can put the whole apartment out as free cams since there is nothing much to see anyway.

I really think this is the weak point of the concept of the GOV apartments. It takes time for the residents to really settle. Especially in the first month, you can't expect much to happen. That Kate's gone already is a real disappointment. With so little time, it's obvious that nothing will happen.

Anyway, it was a big mistake by RLC to separate the angels. With Mara and her BF moved into B1, it would have been more fun to watch this apartment. 

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I really think this is the weak point of the concept of the GOV apartments. It takes time for the residents to really settle. Especially in the first month, you can't expect much to happen. That Kate's gone already is a real disappointment. With so little time, it's obvious that nothing will happen.

Anyway, it was a big mistake by RLC to separate the angels. With Mara and her BF moved into B1, it would have been more fun to watch this apartment. 

Yeah, their real strength was their friendship, that was interesting. And Mara's BF, I really like that guy, a good score for Mara.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

moving in to the guestroom 😉

Irma is the first girl with five stays 

Name  Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Irma #1 16.12.2015 13.01.2016 B1 29
Irma #2 10.06.2016 04.09.2016 B1 87
Irma #3 04.01.2017 02.04.2017 B1 89

Irma #4 16.09.2018 09.12.2018 B1 85