Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I just watched a replay of a sex session where Alberto shot his sperm all over her face and she was a willing participant. He shot it in her eye and up her nose but she was good hearted by it. I don't think I have seen them do this before.....

Hi! could you share this video? 🙂

41 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

the curfew prevents Martina from going out at the week-end. She now tries to solve the problem by skyping with her brother and her friend with the huge specs. Necessity is the mother of Invention. 

She's doing well under the circumstances. I can't blame her for trying to keep herself upbeat since Alberto is pretty much always glued to the TV.

10 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

She's doing well under the circumstances. I can't blame her for trying to keep herself upbeat since Alberto is pretty much always glued to the TV.

I don't blame her either. She is far more creative than her boring playstation kid.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I just watched a replay of a sex session where Alberto shot his sperm all over her face and she was a willing participant. He shot it in her eye and up her nose but she was good hearted by it. I don't think I have seen them do this before.....

Indeed first time i seen them finish that way,sometimes he finish in her breats and that's the closest thing we seen.Not bad.

Hehe,seems Martina arrived home with the mood..and her and Alberto are fooling,and he come near courtains(to move them)and made signal to cam like..gona get lucky😅.But that pig foot or whatever animal foot is in kitchen table is kinda scary🤣.