B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

43 minutes ago, Sergio said:

See, as it is going now RLC, I think we will also see Samantha and Emily arrive, so much the work they did in St. Petersburg, they can do it quietly also in Barcelona

Samantha left RLC before the cut, so i don't think we can see her again in the project 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Obviously I was talking about Olivia's apartment, I see this pair of sisters very strange, but by now RLC has accustomed us to oddities and big bullshit.

They're not actual sisters, that's just an RLC rumor that randomly spread...

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Please no more of these pseudo lesbian shows. 

Our objectives for joining RLC are just different. I feel honored just to see these beautiful women and get a nice glimpse of their pussies and assholes. Not a boob man at all. The only time I get upset is when they fuck outside the apartment only. I have no problem with them fucking outside as long as they occasionally bring it back to the apartment. If I suspect they are not fucking outside the apartment then I enjoy them when they are naked in the apartment.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I nostri obiettivi per unire RLC sono solo diversi. Mi sento onorato solo per vedere queste belle donne e ottenere una bella assaggio di loro fighe e stronzi. Non un uomo tetta a tutti. L'unica volta che mi arrabbio è quando cazzo fuori dall'appartamento solo . Non ho alcun problema con loro cazzo di fuori fintanto che di tanto in tanto riportarla a casa. Se ho il sospetto che non sono fottutamente fuori l'appartamento poi mi piace quando sono nudi in appartamento.

😰

• Like 1

I just hope my fav rlc girls that were in normal couples houses and i usted to watched them don't ever return to rlc if is this way in an COG place,basily They arrive to pretend to be lesbians,and have to put shows and do what all the others do,at max they can return in COV houses,that way they can continue being themselfs without the need to do this type of stuff.The showers,massages etc must be starting soon🤢.

• Like 1