Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

Sorry kid, but realm 83 & 84 isn't meant for hot swinger sex and non-stop fake cam shows.  If that's what you want - hey no problem!  Go for it!  Lots of other realms out there for that.  But I think you appreciate and respect my girls.  If you choose to watch realm 83 & 84, you chose to watch two/four very intelligent, very resourceful, and extremely savvy successful young Russian women living their normal lives who have blessed us with the rare opportunity to watch "behind the scenes" of everyday apartment living in St Petersburg.  

Get it?  We, the VHTV audience, get to see what's behind the 'facade' of VHTV, when they are home, which is actually their real true life, (which a few of us actually know of).  Their behavior "behind the scenes" - aka on VHTV - is actually the more interesting aspect, IMHO.  They are not putting on a show, nor do they need to.  They just act normal.   

So many members complain about them not being home 24/7, or not masturbating and squirting in the cams 24/7.  Da Fuck is wrong with you people?  Don't you people have day jobs?  I drive a truck cross country for days and nights and weeks at a time - am I expected to bang a lot lizard every time I roll out?  I sure as hell hope not.  I couldn't do it, even at 50.  These girls are fighting and surviving and succeeding in St Petersburg Russia while staying true to themselves.  THAT is the reality story I watch.  

• Like 3

In other news, I64E from Louisville between Shelby and Taylor totally sucked with snow and ice, but me and Fred and RJ are good now.  

Meanwhile, can someone please esplain WTF Nina is working on in the kitchen on the kitchen table??  It looks like a giant MAP???  🤔 

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Sorry kid, but realm 83 & 84 isn't meant for hot swinger sex and non-stop fake cam shows.  If that's what you want - hey no problem!  Go for it!  Lots of other realms out there for that.  But I think you appreciate and respect my girls.  If you choose to watch realm 83 & 84, you chose to watch two/four very intelligent, very resourceful, and extremely savvy successful young Russian women living their normal lives who have blessed us with the rare opportunity to watch "behind the scenes" of everyday apartment living in St Petersburg.  

Get it?  We, the VHTV audience, get to see what's behind the 'facade' of VHTV, when they are home, which is actually their real true life, (which a few of us actually know of).  Their behavior "behind the scenes" - aka on VHTV - is actually the more interesting aspect, IMHO.  They are not putting on a show, nor do they need to.  They just act normal.   

So many members complain about them not being home 24/7, or not masturbating and squirting in the cams 24/7.  Da Fuck is wrong with you people?  Don't you people have day jobs?  I drive a truck cross country for days and nights and weeks at a time - am I expected to bang a lot lizard every time I roll out?  I sure as hell hope not.  I couldn't do it, even at 50.  These girls are fighting and surviving and succeeding in St Petersburg Russia while staying true to themselves.  THAT is the reality story I watch.  

struggling to work out who this is addressed to. It seems to have escalated quite swiftly :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1