Alan (2020) Part #1

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

Why only with Nina?
Remember (or check) that Jane & Alan worked very well and if Alan had not "rushed" with Ada😡, after the real surprise that was Red👌, Jane would be another " old visit" that I would be waiting for here.
Ok, I agree that Alan & Nina & Jane (3some) was something unique that I don't know if he wins or equals with Alan & Nina & Eda (also 3some).😉

both were exceptional and gave me many good and promising hopes at that time🙄

Nina's words.

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

Why only with Nina?
Remember (or check) that Jane & Alan worked very well and if Alan had not "rushed" with Ada😡, after the real surprise that was Red👌, Jane would be another " old visit" that I would be waiting for here.
Ok, I agree that Alan & Nina & Jane (3some) was something unique that I don't know if he wins or equals with Alan & Nina & Eda (also 3some).😉

both were exceptional and gave me many good and promising hopes at that time🙄

Yep Jane & Edda are greatly missed I must admit especially Edda 👍

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yep Jane & Edda are greatly missed I must admit especially Edda 👍

Me too! Especially the "Edda" we had here last Apr. Extremely horny and unpredictable.🤩
Who would have thought that that "innocent" visit to Serena would evolve that way?
She managed to get the best out of Alan that day.
Now pregnant though, she's been off the "radar" for at least a year (or forever).☹️

• Sad 2

On 2/5/2020 at 12:10 PM, thedbear said:

Me too! Especially the "Edda" we had here last Apr. Extremely horny and unpredictable.🤩
Who would have thought that that "innocent" visit to Serena would evolve that way?
She managed to get the best out of Alan that day.
Now pregnant though, she's been off the "radar" for at least a year (or forever).☹️

and it was with Nina's blessing. Looking back I thing that those days were the zenith for this apartment. I honestly believe that they could return if Ada were to move on. That is not to say that I do not enjoy Ada's performance or presence. She is a handsome woman.