B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

If one day, Dana, decides to share her masturbation with us, I think it'll be fun, I don't think it will.

She almost ended up sharing it with Aisha last night 😀 Think the interruption meant she didn't cum though, unless I missed something?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

but if she does, you will be the first to say that she does this for a salary, and others will say that she does the show for the cams
You should know what you guys want because whatever girls can do, I feel like they're being criticized

certainly, if she masturbates, without blankets, she will do it to earn money, because the normal thing, if you are in front of cameras is to hide your intimacy and not show it to a bunch of people

9 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

She almost ended up sharing it with Aisha last night 😀 Think the interruption meant she didn't cum though, unless I missed something?

You missed it. She finished after Aisha left the room and had a great 2nd orgasm.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Never did really care for Coors Light cause I always got a headache after my 3rd 6 pack 😏

Drink Old Vienna.   You'd get a headache after the first 6 Pack.   That stuff was just like drinking Pony Piss.    :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Drink Old Vienna.   You'd get a headache after the first 6 Pack.   That stuff was just like drinking Pony Piss.    :biggrin:

Tried Pony Piss once --terrible tasting 😝

Just as bad as Horse Piss 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1