B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are assuming Kristy wants to be part of RLC. It could be that she just wanted the penthouse apartment in Moscow and the vacation in Barcelona, and RLC was the only way to attain those. Plus, I believe RLC paid her very well to return to Barcelona in hope of increasing their subscriptions. Kristy was to be one of their saviors.

and as we can see .that RLC chose the better one then .having kami come back. seeing she would have been here a week and would need to go on a vacation .for two or three weeks ..just like she did for over a year before RLC kicked her out ..🤣🤣

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Une douche froide ne tue personne.        :grand sourire:

En hiver l'eau et pas froide elle et glacé c'est une sensation horrible de sentir l'eau glacé jusqu'à l'os

In winter water and not cold it and icy it’s a horrible feeling to feel the icy water up to the bone 😱

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, then it's just someone departing. But they may also be restoring the hot water. They don't just put UM to replace tennants, but also to fix things and they haven't had hot water

I don't think any of the girls are going anywhere. Surely it's to sort the water issues out...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think any of the girls are going anywhere. Surely it's to sort the water issues out...

It may not be easy for them always having to boil water in the pots each time to shower or take baths. And then the water cools down 😁

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It may not be easy for them always having to boil water in the pots each time to shower or take baths. And then the water cools down 😁

The girls clearly needs help. Any other volunteers than me?

• Like 1