The Ugly Truth...

HarleyFatboy

I was sitting at the dining room table a short while ago eating some left over spaghetti and thinking about what I wasn't getting from the forum anymore.  Years and years ago when I first found RLC and CC,  I was getting enjoyment from both, but in todays time it's just not the same.  RLC is definitely not the same and CC has changed quite drastically.  Has RLC changed because of CC, or has CC changed because of RLC?  I can honestly say that in the last year I haven't read anything, been told anything, or seen what little I could find on the web or have been shared with, that would make me want to subscribe to RLC.  Are you all seeing the final countdown of RLC, has it just become one big LOOP,  or is RLC patiently waiting for some kind of new rollout?  The ugly truth seems to be the lack of interesting posts and more and more posts just to pass some time away!

Anyway, the leftover spaghetti was awesome!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I find the foods that Italian Americans have promulgated to be excellent. Even the left overs. I always feel at a loss, however, without slightly toasty garlic bread and a healthy amount of red wine to go with it.

If I were not a mod, I would hang out more often at Old Dudes, discussing the finer things of life with our old friends.

As for RLC --- I have always liked the tenants, but find the management a bit hostile to all things Camcaps. At least VHTV has worked with us, and they have prospered, so we have that. We just just need more humor in the threads since we're all here to have fun.

Hopefully, we will get some playful and creative posters here in the near future. (Otherwise, we might need to invent them ourselves!!! 😁)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Personally, I find the foods that Italian Americans have promulgated to be excellent. Even the left overs. I always feel at a loss, however, without slightly toasty garlic bread and a healthy amount of red wine to go with it.

If I were not a mod, I would hang out more often at Old Dudes, discussing the finer things of life with our old friends.

As for RLC --- I have always liked the tenants, but find the management a bit hostile to all things Camcaps. At least VHTV has worked with us, and they have prospered, so we have that. We just just need more humor in the threads since we're all here to have fun.

Hopefully, we will get some playful and creative posters here in the near future. (Otherwise, we might need to invent them ourselves!!! 😁)

oh no!i wasn't want comment on this! but if the squirrels community have the same greedy for our foods and our drinks! then what they are left to us !only nuts! Enough is Enough !
when the age of cages has return? oh gosh!sorry ya Foamy T squirrels(evil leader of the squirrels) !it just be that an a dream ...😋🌹

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think yes, it's all becoming one big loop and soon it will be a full on loopdeloop. I knew this would happen the moment it became clear that the talent weren't being paid for having cams in their apt, they are being paid to attract new viewers to those cams. That is the cams aren't simple devices that allow strangers to peer into the lives of the tenants they are now a means to a successful self business. What VHTV foisted upon this niche of adult entertainment was perhaps inevitable, but the end result is the same, voyeurism is not what it used to be. What was compelling and novel is now staged for the viewing pleasure payers for the primary purpose of earning. These are not real people living their real life under the unblinking eye, they are largely employed to fill a void and attract as many eyes as possible. Remember when reality TV first started? It was interesting and novel. It was actually real because that's what people wanted to see. As time when on, more and more channels started to see the earning potential, but to get there they had to embellish the storyline. That's what VHTV did and it works. They have become very successful, but in my opinion it came at the price of realness. Look today, none of the reality shows are real anymore, they are all highly produced shows. Voyeurism as we knew is is dead! 

Once again Amy, you have said what I wanted to say but much more precisely.  You are spot on with reality TV, it started out great because people were really wanting it and nowadays it has become just another HUGE production.  RLC is exactly the same way, it started out great and now it's just another production in an attempt to attract viewership.  I'm afraid it may be too late for RLC.  More and more people are getting wise to their game and are jumping ship.  How much time is left for RLC, who really knows, who really knows the true numbers.  Only time will tell and I will still be on this forum until the fat lady has finally sung!!  Thanks for the post Amy!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone that is being honest with themselves knows fine well RLC is hanging by a thread. Yes, the loss of apartments hasn't helped, but what has been done to find "new" apartments, "new" tenants. Best thing they (RLC) can come up with is returnees and keeping the" watching young girls get drunk and pretend they are "Lesbian" fanatics happy and spending money. 2020 should have been the chance for a fresh start, but guarantee just same old shit.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Anyone that is being honest with themselves knows fine well RLC is hanging by a thread. Yes, the loss of apartments hasn't helped, but what has been done to find "new" apartments, "new" tenants. Best thing they (RLC) can come up with is returnees and keeping the" watching young girls get drunk and pretend they are "Lesbian" fanatics happy and spending money. 2020 should have been the chance for a fresh start, but guarantee just same old shit.

Hey big slender,this is some lyric!!!!?oops!! Wrong thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How do you make spaghetti step by step?
Follow These Steps
  1. Boil water in a large pot. To make sure pasta doesn't stick together, use at least 4 quarts of water for every pound of noodles.
  2. Salt the water with at least a tablespoon—more is fine. The salty water adds flavor to the pasta.
  3. Add pasta. ...
  4. Stir the pasta. ...
  5. Test the pasta by tasting it. ...
  6. Drain the pasta.

3 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:
How do you make spaghetti step by step?
Follow These Steps
  1. Boil water in a large pot. To make sure pasta doesn't stick together, use at least 4 quarts of water for every pound of noodles.
  2. Salt the water with at least a tablespoon—more is fine. The salty water adds flavor to the pasta.
  3. Add pasta. ...
  4. Stir the pasta. ...
  5. Test the pasta by tasting it. ...
  6. Drain the pasta.

LOL that's the easy part...making a good meat sauce is the tough part.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Early RLC was far more entertaining in an intellectual sense. What's Leora reading, what is she painting, is she making a doll today? How about Maya's new project? How's the car bumper project and the new bizarre manikin. How's Lora doing with her pregnancy, and is Meerkat standing at the table looking for a munchy? Is Diana practicing her lines for her next performance? Those days are gone.

Now, for the meat sauce: Get ahold of home-grown Roma tomatoes. Blanch them, and remove the skin (the skin is bitter). I puree my in a blender so I don't have to worry about the seeds, they get destroyed in the process. Simmer with a few garlic cloves and Italian spices to your taste, and simmer it ALL DAY LONG. I then brown Italian sausage (ground beef is, well, kinda boring) and add that to the sauce. Serve with golden brown garlic bread (sprinkle Italian grated cheeses and herbs on the bread for added interest. Serve with a hearty red wine (in sumptuous quantities.) Enjoy with friends and/or family and have cell phones turned off.

This could be off topic, but I have never seen any tenants spending much time cooking. Leora and Paul were reliant on the Pizza guy quite often,  Nastya was famous for her soup and her bread incident, and the modeling girls just chomp on bunny food. I have never witnessed any of the men barbecue anything. Considering the population of VHTV, well, I haven't seen them take a huge interest in cuisine, either. I suspect the audience now days is full of simple jack-offs who should be watching Chaturbate or Imagfap, but they have driven the former "voyeur" style websites into providing huge levels of nothing but depersonalized sex routines or frustrating teasing.

I spend my time on CamCaps. That way I can hear about it if something interesting goes on with those sites.

• Like 4