Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thought I'd do my bit. I've just signed up as an NHS Volunteer Responder...It's nothing earth shattering, I just shop and deliver food, meds and other essentials to the 1.5M most at risk folk who are house bound for 12 weeks...They're checking me out first before I get the all clear...I retired too long ago to actually work in the lab again, although I might still get a call like another of my ex work colleagues...🙄

Fortunately I didn't tick the box asking ' Have you any strange hobbies' ...so I should be ok lol...😏

They wanted 250,000 but they got that number in 24 hrs!! It's off the scale now!
At 8 pm tonight, there was a minutes applause for all our NHS staff who are in the firing line. It was surreal...many folk on our housing estate standing outside in the street clapping...but pretty emotional, tell you the truth...One of my daughters is a midwife in Newcastle...❤️

toronto raptors applause GIF barack obama applause GIF by Obama anthony weiner agree GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Das ist leider abgelehntige Wahrheit. Das Imperium gehört zurück!

Wo kommt das Corona-Virus her? Von einem Markt aus China mit Tieren? Sehr persönliche, Chinesen leben seit 100 zehn Jahren mit Tieren zusammen.

Oder aus einer US-Retorte als biologisches Kampfmittel gegen den Feind der Wirtschaft China wird zu werden? Im Moment gibt es noch keine Objekte.

Diese werden kahl folgen. Es gibt ABC-Waffen. "Atomare" Waffen wurden durch die USA bereits gegen Menschen verursacht (Japan) - "Chemische" Waffen wurden

durch die USA bereits gegen Menschen (Vietnam) - warum nicht auch "Biologische" Waffen ???  😁

Die USA schrecken vor nichts zurück um gehört TOP zu sein.

Heute gehört ich: Der Steuerte US-Präsident Trump Rechte Restriktionen wegen Corona zu gehören damit die Wirtschaft wieder boomt - "man muß alte Menschen opfern"

damit die Wirtschaft wieder floriert. Wie breitlich und pervers kann man sein sein ?? Und so ein Dummkopf besteht Amerikaner zu unseren Interessen? Nicht zu verstehen.

Die USA haben für die Größe des Landes ein miserables Gesundheitssystem, KUBA ein sehr gutes. Kuba schickt 52 Ärzte nach Italien um dort professionelle Hilfe zu gehört.

Wann werden die USA das kleine aber feine Land KUBA Bitte um Hilfe fragen um massenweise Tote im Land zu vermeiden ??? KUBA libre.

What a gibberish... 🙈

• Like 3

Vor 14 Minuten sagte jabbath1987:

Was für ein Kauderwelsch ...  🙈

Bedanke Dich bei der Shit-US-Google-Übersetzung oder lerne deutsche Sprache. In deutsch ist im Original alles exakt geschrieben !!

Dazu: "Der Johnson ist auch so ein Depp wie der Trump" - kein Krisen-Manager.

11 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Unfortunately, that is rejected truth. The empire belongs back!

Where does the corona virus come from? From a market in China with animals? Very personal, Chinese have been living with animals for 100 ten years.

Or will a US retort become a biological weapon against the enemy of the Chinese economy? There are no objects at the moment.

These will follow bare. There are ABC weapons. "Nuclear" weapons have already been used against humans by the US (Japan) - "Chemical" weapons have been

through the USA against people (Vietnam) - why not "biological" weapons ???  😁

The USA does not shy away from anything to be TOP.

Today I heard: The controlled US President Trump rights to belong to Corona so that the economy is booming again - "you have to sacrifice old people"

so that the economy thrives again. How wide and perverse can you be? And is such a fool Americans to our interests? Not to understand.

The USA has a miserable health system for the size of the country, and CUBA a very good one. Cuba sends 52 doctors to Italy to receive professional help.

When will the USA become the small but beautiful country of CUBA Please ask for help to avoid mass deaths in the country ??? CUBA libre.

Foil hat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 5

I just went to the pharmacy to get my cat her inhaler prescription. As I was stood in the queue I tuned in to a lady who was coughing really hard as she walked around the shop. It wasn't like a normal cough, more like the power of a sneeze but definately a cough, not a nasal sneeze. Think I just witnessed my first Covid-19 victim, she did not look well at all. 🤥

The government here in Sweden has shown a pathetic response compared to other Scandi countries, there's no plan or anything. Someone at my girl's company thought he had it and was told by the healthcare service to just stay at home and call them back if he finds he cannot breathe. Basically the situation is  like the US and UK were in 3 weeks ago.

Now I'm on the 2 week countdown to see if the woman at the pharmacy gave it to me! I doubt it but tell you what boys, I had the longest, scrubbiest, soapiest shower when I came home!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I just went to the pharmacy to get my cat her inhaler prescription. As I was stood in the queue I tuned in to a lady who was coughing really hard as she walked around the shop. It wasn't like a normal cough, more like the power of a sneeze but definately a cough, not a nasal sneeze. Think I just witnessed my first Covid-19 victim, she did not look well at all. 🤥

The government here in Sweden has shown a pathetic response compared to other Scandi countries, there's no plan or anything. Someone at my girl's company thought he had it and was told by the healthcare service to just stay at home and call them back if he finds he cannot breathe. Basically the situation is  like the US and UK were in 3 weeks ago.

Now I'm on the 2 week countdown to see if the woman at the pharmacy gave it to me! I doubt it but tell you what boys, I had the longest, scrubbiest, soapiest shower when I came home!! 😂

Oh I wish you the best that you do not have it. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

seems in Sweden they choose the collective immunity like in Netherlands but the problem with this tactic it's they will have alot of deaths with the most fragile people,

after it could work in these countries because Sweden and Netherlands are small country with the number of people (10 and 17 Millions)  but in the big countries it's not really possible to do this without many many deaths