Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

10 hours ago, AntEater said:

Even our governor has lost faith, it's multiplying really fast. Still feel a little stupid going around wearing a mask though.

Trump is still trying to keep everybody calm so the stock market doesn't take a hit but I think he's really worried as well.

Markets all over the world are down. If it gets any worse economies will start tanking causing the biggest recession or depression ever seen. If you have folks that are in their 80's and 90's they'll likely tell you about the great depression.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well see Germany has topped the 1000 barrier and rising.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

you like to provocate :biggrin:, i know already the jabbath answer: but no deaths 😁

I really feel sorry for what happens in Italy.😞 It's very strange the death toll is so high there. 

About Germany. We should be worried and aware but don't panic. Germany has one of the best health systems of the world and will overcome this. However I believe this virus won't go away. We have to live it like we live with the "normal" flu. Next winter there willl be a vaccine available I guess. 

Coming back to Italy when it gets worth I think other countries should send help there. No matter what caused the bad outbreak there we all should do our best to help our Italian friends 🧡

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really feel sorry for what happens in Italy.😞 It's very strange the death toll is so high there. 

About Germany. We should be worried and aware but don't panic. Germany has one of the best health systems of the world and will overcome this. However I believe this virus won't go away. We have to live it like we live with the "normal" flu. Next winter there willl be a vaccine available I guess. 

Coming back to Italy when it gets worth I think other countries should send help there. No matter what caused the bad outbreak there we all should do our best to help our Italian friends 🧡

Pop Francis he has been ill.  Maybe he has contracted it as well.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

an explanation is it's because the italian tradition is to keep the grand parents at home with their childrens  and not to send them in a medical center for old people and the italian population is old aslo, this virus have a strong impact on the old fragile people, here also we have one of the best health systems but we have already 19 deaths (most of them are old)

• Like 1