Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

11 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Peut-être que Kira devrait emprunter les sous-vêtements de Sina ...  🙂

dyx4.png

@hs6127 Please PREVENT when you put this kind of photos at Nina and Kira's, I was surprised before I realized that it was another apartment!🤯😉

Kira gone to toilet,she made her necessities,her poop was smallish and in lovely brownish tone,after cleaning her immaculate bump she flushed the toilet,they are using what Seems aromatic 🌹  detergent,after she leaved bathroom,absolutely magnificent,superb.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Kira gone to toilet,she made her necessities,her poop was smallish and in lovely brownish tone,after cleaning her immaculate bump she flushed the toilet,they are using what Seems aromatic 🌹  detergent,after she leaved bathroom,absolutely magnificent,superb.

Lol are you really that interested in seeing someone shit Ze :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol are you really that interested in seeing someone shit Ze :biggrin:

Was absolutely beautiful my friend.Even their shitt is immaculate.After it She gone to kitchen and prepared an sandwich,Think was with two small slices of cheese(was kinda pale yellow type), the bread Seems of great quality.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Was absolutely beautiful my friend.Even their shitt is immaculate.After it She gone to kitchen and prepared an sandwich,Think was with two small slices of cheese(was kinda pale yellow type), the bread Seems of great quality.

Don't think shit and sandwiches quite go together :biggrin:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

You can't even see the toilet.  It must have been rabbit turds floating through your mind at the time.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

You can't even see the toilet.  It must have been rabbit turds floating through your mind at the time.  🤣

I'm sorry, but commentaries on their shit takes stalking to a whole new level, one I don't really want to follow.  c502.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1