Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

17 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Back to the birds video, for those that didn't recognize the top image, it is Burt Lancaster playing Robert Stroud in the 1962 film (wow 58 years ago) "Birdman of Alcatraz".  Burt Lancaster won the BAFTA award for the best foreign actor.  The film was nominated for 4 Oscars and 2 Golden Globes.  It is based on a true story and Robert Stroud became the second most famous inmate at Alcatraz after Al Capone.

The Liberty Mutual commercial is very recent and may have been inspired by some adman watching Nina and Kira  🙂

And thanks to @sturmchaser for posting about this originally.  I would have missed it on the time line if he hadn't.

And also, it was funny when Kira was yelling at the cat going through the garbage and Nina took over.

It will be funny when the bird sits on her hair and suddenly the bird takes a dump.    That would be a priceless moment.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will be funny when the bird sits on her hair and suddenly the bird takes a dump.    That would be a priceless moment.   :biggrin:

I thought the same thing.  And it looked like Kira was checking every time the bird got off her head.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will be funny when the bird sits on her hair and suddenly the bird takes a dump.    That would be a priceless moment.

It's already happened once.  But I won't reveal when, since some around here are sensitive to such topics, and I don't want to ruffle any feathers.  

• Haha 7

32 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

It's already happened once.  But I won't reveal when, since some around here are sensitive to such topics, and I don't want to ruffle any feathers.  

Shit happens 🎯

Hair cleaning camera 3 at 11:41 a.m.