Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Does anyone know why as they had a lovely apartment there? Just seem a bit pointless.

Because when RLC closed in Russia they had to quickly find another accommodation and took the first one they found, but this one turned out to be too expensive to use.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Because when RLC closed in Russia they had to quickly find another accommodation and took the first one they found, but this one turned out to be too expensive to use.

Must admit it is quite upmarket i suppose.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol when that is the case Den & Nadin are the first tenants on the site who have to leave due to own requirements of their managers 😁

Many of them couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think the two other apartments that they are managing hasn't worked out for them financially, so now they had to vacate their place & use one of them to minimise their lost.

I think you might be right. They were quite unlucky with participants and appartements (especially realm84 as a very dark place) 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think you might be right. They were quite unlucky with participants and appartements (especially realm84 as a very dark place) 

it's actually a nice place, the problem was with tenants. they did not know  how to behave under camera. they all kept switching off the lights. and that last one was the worst offender who broke the cameras lol . unfortunately it seems like it's very hard to find right participants for this project. right now there is only a handful of apartment that are watchable to some degree, the rest of them are not doing so well. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

it's actually a nice place, the problem was with tenants. they did not know  how to behave under camera. they all kept switching off the lights. and that last one was the worst offender who broke the cameras lol . unfortunately it seems like it's very hard to find right participants for this project. right now there is only a handful of apartment that are watchable to some degree, the rest of them are not doing so well. 

The problem was that the big lamp in the living room obviously did not work at all. Or you thank it worked and all three tenants living there never used it. That would be a quite funny coincidence 😁