Milly (2020) Part #1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, khloon said:

can you describe what you saw ?

The guy was trying to get her in bed for like 3 hours.. She kicked him away a few times, and in the end she was just pretending to sleep when he took her panties off and started to have sex with her and she was just laying there like a dead fish.. Then it went offline..

4 minutes ago, Failscream said:

The guy was trying to get her in bed for like 3 hours.. She kicked him away a few times, and in the end she was just pretending to sleep when he took her panties off and started to have sex with her and she was just laying there like a dead fish.. Then it went offline..

it is on cam, i hope that stupid guy get punished. 

On 2/29/2020 at 8:00 AM, Failscream said:

And all for the entertainment of the subscribers eh. Nothing will happen, it will get swept under the carpet and the next sucker brought in. Makes you feel proud eh 👎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, spielo said:

And I hope that this apartment will stay offline - forever would be best. 😁

👎 I could wish the same for you, but I have a bit more empathy. Whatever you might think, she's a fellow human being.