B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I know you don't like it when someone is crying, and I don't want anyone to be sad either, but this is actually a big part of what I love about the project! To follow their emotions up and down, I can cry when they cry, but I feel so much more attatched to them!

I know where you're coming from Ed...Unless the girls are superstar actresses, the tears are very real...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know where you're coming from Ed...Unless the girls are superstar actresses, the tears are very real...

And women are most always more emotional when on their period. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

There is something for everyone, you have Ashol and Amalie!

you say so, because they are the only girls who have not jumped on a cock as soon as there was a possibility, your idea of interesting girls is a bit bizarre, it almost seems to be proportionate to how much pussy they show and how many cocks they can get , but surely I'm wrong

13 hours ago, Sergio said:

you say so, because they are the only girls who have not jumped on a cock as soon as there was a possibility, your idea of interesting girls is a bit bizarre, it almost seems to be proportionate to how much pussy they show and how many cocks they can get , but surely I'm wrong

Not at all. Belle and the twins are the ones who showed their pussy to the camera most, and I pretty much hated them. I usually love the girls who doesn't give a fuck about their appearance, who are abit wild, dirty, drunk and out of control. To be honest, it is likely more proportionate to how much alcohol they drink. 

And of course, peeing in the shower is a nice bonus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not at all. Belle and the twins are the ones who showed their pussy to the camera most, and I pretty much hated them. I usually love the girls who doesn't give a fuck about their appearance, who are abit wild, dirty, drunk and out of control. To be honest, it is likely more proportionate to how alcohol they drink. 

And of course, peeing in the shower is a nice bonus.

I don't like show girls either, but otherwise our tastes seem to be very different. 

I find the girls better who are classically good-looking, like to party, but don't lose themselves completely. Ginger, Tina and Eletta, for example, I find completely uninteresting. All far too rude and not very pleasant.