The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, firewall said:

who is interesting to see masha...zzzzzz here or in her apartment it's the same thing since years now,

i don't care about Masha it's new girls and couples i am waiting

Masha is a dead fish and has been for years.  She should feel awful for stealing the subscribers money for all these years.  She is not pretty and has ugly fake tits.  She should have been gone a LONG time ago!!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Masha is a dead fish and has been for years.  She should feel awful for stealing the subscribers money for all these years.  She is not pretty and has ugly fake tits.  She should have been gone a LONG time ago!!!

Masha floundering around for a year as a single apartment was a complete waste of sub money but she will never get cut because she is friends with Nelly.

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

Masha floundering around for a year as a single apartment was a complete waste of sub money but she will never get cut because she is friends with Nelly.

It's only a waste of money if you sat around and only watched her apartment for a year... like there wasn't other apartments to watch... for that whole year.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's only a waste of money if you sat around and only watched her apartment for a year... like there wasn't other apartments to watch... for that whole year.

Obviously I don't have to watch her but RLC has very little to no interest in opening new apartments at the moment so I consider Masha hanging on for dear life a waste of part of my sub. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

LOL that's the most pitiful argument one could make about an apartment that is a waste and has been for a long time.  Of course there is other apartments to watch but when it's the same old tenants that have been on RLC forever, very few if many of the long time viewers are watching them.  People are getting bored with the same people participating year after year and it's really starting to show with the forum members who are just a small part of their sub base.  You can keep throwing the proverbial....there are other apartments to watch shit out there but people aren't buying it anymore.  RLC is in trouble and they are in need of drastic changes and those drastic changes should start with breaking up the friends cliques and getting brand new tenants.  People are getting tired of the musical chair apartments in Barcelona and they are certainly tired of seeing the same old faces!!  If RLC would dump all the current tenants and bring 10 apartments with brand new faces.....that would be like having 10 brand new apartments.  Of course it will never happen because of all the friend zone bullshit but that is what needs to happen!!

Now, if you will excuse me I have to go get some supplies to tie me over during the 2 storms that are threatening the area in which I live.  Have a good night!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now, if you will excuse me I have to go get some supplies to tie me over during the 2 storms that are threatening the area in which I live.  Have a good night!!

You should have done that a long time ago. You know this shit happens every year. Back in late April/early May, I stocked the food and fuels. I was in the local wholesale club gas station with 15, 5 gallon cans and a guy asked me if I knew something that he didn't or did I have a large boat. I just said I was prepping for the same shit that happens every year and I do it a little at a time so it doesn't hurt the pocketbook so much. He agreed that I was looking ahead.

I watch people every year get into fights at gas stations over filling one simple 5 gallon can like it's the end of the world. They line up for hours burning 5 gallons idling the car. How long will 5 gallons of gas last? A few days tops, if you only run a generator a little at a time? If you have a Cat 5+ coming at you, unless you have a secure bunker, not much is going to save you. But I keep at least a months supply of necessity items to carry me through. I depend on noone but myself to protect me and my family. 911 ain't comin' when you call. 

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

You should have done that a long time ago. You know this shit happens every year. Back in late April/early May, I stocked the food and fuels. I was in the local wholesale club gas station with 15, 5 gallon cans and a guy asked me if I knew something that he didn't or did I have a large boat. I just said I was prepping for the same shit that happens every year and I do it a little at a time so it doesn't hurt the pocketbook so much. He agreed that I was looking ahead.

I watch people every year get into fights at gas stations over filling one simple 5 gallon can like it's the end of the world. They line up for hours burning 5 gallons idling the car. How long will 5 gallons of gas last? A few days tops, if you only run a generator a little at a time? If you have a Cat 5+ coming at you, unless you have a secure bunker, not much is going to save you. But I keep at least a months supply of necessity items to carry me through. I depend on noone but myself to protect me and my family. 911 ain't comin' when you call. 

You are correct that I should have started a long time ago and I did.  My birthday is in May and I actually start looking at what I have and seeing what I need to update every May.....batteries, disinfectant wipes, and those kinds of things.  As for food and water, i'm always good on that, I have plenty of wild game, fish, and canned veggies and a good gas griddle in case the power goes out.  I have a generator that runs about 15 to 16 hours on one tank of fuel or 5 gallons if you will.  I have spare propane tanks and 5 5-gallon containers of gas.  Yesterday I mainly picked up some batteries, disinf. wipes, diet cokes, canned nuts, 2 bags of potatoes, and topped off my truck.  In a couple of hours my son is going to follow me and we are going to take my vette to my brothers house in the country just in case.  As ready as I am, I hope they both turn North and skate on by us.  Harvey caused me some serious grief and I would rather not have to deal with that again!!

Yes, a lot of people do get into altercations with each other at the gas pumps this time of year and that's just sad because they waited until the last minute before getting what they need...I see it every year without fail.

• Like 1