Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

Once again .. no condom safe sex from Hakeem.. no regard for the women  just to please him self..I wonder.. will AsianGirl return so quickly?..I think she just might..

16 hours ago, adamneve said:

Once again .. no condom safe sex from Hakeem.. no regard for the women  just to please him self..I wonder.. will AsianGirl return so quickly?..I think she just might..

And he came inside her twice..last night and this morning. He asked her last night if he could come inside her and she said yes.

And Finally  The All Caring  Hakeem :biggrin:  

Hakeem to AsianGirl

1.You are being too dramatic..  2.I don't know who's putting this shit in your head, 3 Christ can you not start now? 4. What the fk is wrong with you? 5. why  you being dramatic over nothing?  6. I'm not seeing anyone  7. I really don't like this I don't.  8.Explain what to you?  9. You are being too dramtic for no reason. 10. You need to stop this whole thing I don't know who is putting this shit in your head. 11. its dosen' work for me you have to stop this bullshit. 12. If you carry on like this you should go home.13.You have all this.. negative energy around me. 14 what the fk is wrong with you?  15.  I'm done with this shit  just go. 16. You have always called me a liar from the beginning you have always accused me of something and one thing .17. I'm done now just go. 18. I'm done now I'm not listening to you I'm done taking your shit. 19. I have put up with your childish behaviour. 20. whoever you are talking too continue talking to them. 21. I 've had enough of your childish shit...22. the reason why I see you once in two weeks  all of this drama i don't want to keep up with it.  23.You came up with that shit... just go. 24. Get up and just leave..

BTW.. I left out the short  section of the trust issue,...it was too damn heartbreaking to watch and transcribe..:cry:

"Damn you Hakeem.. you broke her heart...."

Image result for charlton heston gif planet of the apes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And he came inside her twice..last night and this morning. He asked her last night if he could come inside her and she said yes.

The following month.....

RUSSIANGIRL..

..."Hakeem".. Image result for I'm pregnant gif

this guy is strong, he manages to maintain 5 differents kinds of relationship or even almost 6, all while making believe that each girl is unique and that he is exclusive with them
I would already like to succeed in having at least one relationship for my part :biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 3/14/2020 at 9:51 AM, adamneve said:

Lol.. its the story to the (maybe downfall)thats interesting and how he swings the lead with all of these ladies... his comments on the racial point that QuestionGirl raised... I find most disturbing and that he was prepared to voice them here.. mmmm..

I get asked quite often about this and  i know how I would answer.. however.. sometimes truth in plain sight can be taken as  a whim...comedy prose..a knee jerk reaction .. or simply the plain truth.....is Hakeem on a mission?:dodgy:...

I don't think he was joking at all. I think he wholeheartedly meant what he said. 

How would you answer?