Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

11 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

If i am a butcher but people keep buying more fish than meat in my store i'll sell even more fish. If a few people are not ok i don't give a shit as long as i make good money

Sure, but RLC has lost ~70% of their audience since the Russian apartments closed. And that's even with the price being cut in half.

So perhaps they shouldn't have switched to selling almost exclusively fish. The showy apartments dominate replay & topcam, but they kept almost all of those and yet they've been hemorrhaging viewers. I think there's often a difference between what people will watch when something's happening (even if they think it's dumb or a show/etc) and what keeps people subscribed and coming back to the site.

None of that's meant as a shot at Leora/Malia. The apartment's not really for me, but they clearly have a fan base and I'm glad those people get to watch them.

17 hours ago, jugghead said:

At least you didn't say it needs to be shut down. I appreciate that.  But know that I will do everything in my power to make this apartment stay open because I am a long time member that pays and RLC knows it.

My personal opinion is that I don’t understand why people would call for the apartment to be shut...It doesn't make sense....Leora is still arguably the best there is on RLC, although thats also a personal opinion.

Depending on what people’s expectations are from an apartment or resident there may be a degree of dissatisfaction on several matters...

For instance, some people may have had hopes of a girl on girl scenario, or perhaps that after this long Malia might have bated at least once...Who knows what people want from this site.

I personally think that Malia has contributed very little to the apartment apart from being a companion for Leora.....She has possibly taken more away than she has contributed , Leora is now confined to the bedroom for masturbating, which then is in danger of becoming repetitive and possibly boring, whereas she used to utilise every part of the apartment which prevented stagnation and repetitive masturbation syndrome.

I realise some folk will over protect Leora on this issue, but people must feel free to express opinions that differ from others as long as it respectful, without having to be abused .....That’s what forums are for in my opinion.

I on  the other hand don’t care one way or another if I am abused or not.....If you give it, be prepared to accept it....And that applies to everybody as far as I’m concerned.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, timber said:

Sure, but RLC has lost ~70% of their audience since the Russian apartments closed. And that's even with the price being cut in half.

I'm pretty sure RLC did not lose 70% of their subscribers. I won't argue about a probably loss of customers, but the Alexa stats are based a lot on freeloaders.
Check which cams are free now. Except B1 and B4 kitchens all the top audiance apartments have no free cams (B2,Leora, Hakeem) .
Also the pub campaigns influence statistics a lot. Longtime before the closing of the Russian apartments, it happened to observe deviations of more than 30% of the "audience" from one month to the next when it was obvious that the casting was not the reason.

37 minutes ago, timber said:

None of that's meant as a shot at Leora/Malia. The apartment's not really for me, but they clearly have a fan base and I'm glad those people get to watch them.

The most strange is according to people in this forum, many are bored with RLC but they keep a subcription. I include myself in this category. So RLC is probably sawing the branch on which it sits , but until now i do think the branch is still not broken.

My last sentence will be about Leora because it is the dedicated topic :
More than 5 years Leora is bating in front of cams almost everydays and more than 5 years than she dominates the audience. Last days when Blair, Loraine, Ginger were bating they were not even #1 in top cam and they were in the middle of the replay thumbnails.
So i don't know if Leora is Fish or Meat but as a fact she is the master of RLC, even if everyone don't like her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I'm pretty sure RLC did not lose 70% of their subscribers. I won't argue about a probably loss of customers, but the Alexa stats are based a lot on freeloaders.
Check which cams are free now. Except B1 and B4 kitchens all the top audiance apartments have no free cams (B2,Leora, Hakeem) .
Also the pub campaigns influence statistics a lot. Longtime before the closing of the Russian apartments, it happened to observe deviations of more than 30% of the "audience" from one month to the next when it was obvious that the casting was not the reason.

Sure, it's not a 1-1 correlation. But they are the only stats we have, and it has been a pretty constant decline since the Russian apartments closed (unlike the drop you're talking about which happened from one month to the next). I'd guess you're right that what the free cams are has some impact. But the length of the average site visit hasn't increased that dramatically, so I think lots of the people leaving are not freeloaders.

52 minutes ago, timber said:

So perhaps they shouldn't have switched to selling almost exclusively fish. The showy apartments dominate replay & topcam, but they kept almost all of those and yet they've been hemorrhaging viewers. I think there's often a difference between what people will watch when something's happening (even if they think it's dumb or a show/etc) and what keeps people subscribed and coming back to the site.

Got that right--fish stink a lot more than most meat 😏

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

My personal opinion is that I don’t understand why people would call for the apartment to be shut...It doesn't make sense....Leora is still arguably the best there is on RLC, although thats also a personal opinion.

Depending on what people’s expectations are from an apartment or resident there may be a degree of dissatisfaction on several matters...

For instance, some people may have had hopes of a girl on girl scenario, or perhaps that after this long Malia might have bated at least once...Who knows what people want from this site.

I personally think that Malia has contributed very little to the apartment apart from being a companion for Leora.....She has possibly taken more away than she has contributed , Leora is now confined to the bedroom for masturbating, which then is in danger of becoming repetitive and possibly boring, whereas she used to utilise every part of the apartment which prevented stagnation and repetitive masturbation syndrome.

I realise some folk will over protect Leora on this issue, but people must feel free to express opinions that differ from others as long as it respectful, without having to be abused .....That’s what forums are for in my opinion.

I on  the other hand don’t care one way or another if I am abused or not.....If you give it, be prepared to accept it....And that applies to everybody as far as I’m concerned.

I totally agree!