Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i'm not sure why but he hit her multiple times very hard,  i'm scared for her, Peter is super angry and very agresive  she cant stay alone with him.

can you point out the timeline or maybe throw a clip ? this is not okay, i hope Penny is alright, i really do!

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 9:32 AM, rodox said:

i know that you was just joking. thank you bluewinner you are a very remarkable member. you are a Camcaps patrimony.

Hi redox, I just saw you and your lady had a baby! Congratulations to both of you,!Thats awesome, must be so exciting for you both! Lots of sleepless nights, throw up, and poop coming your way, I'm so jealous !!

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

can you point out the timeline or maybe throw a clip ? this is not okay, i hope Penny is alright, i really do!

apt is offline, and man you would not want to see it.it was bad, i made a recording just if suport would start saying about "evidence" and i had no guts to see the replay.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Hi cool, I like your posts on here but I don't think we ever chatted before. I know subs have the right to see everything the tenants do, but in this case I think this should be kept private. Its sad enough for her as it is, without rebroadcasting it on here. You sound like a caring guy.

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

apt is offline, and man you would not want to see it.it was bad, i made a recording just if suport would start saying about "evidence" and i had no guts to see the replay.

Thank you moon, it would be a terrible thing for her to rebroadcast it. She's suffering enough without that. Thanks again!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Ok looks like it was quite bad the way you are describing, not sure if you can post the recording here or not, i don't know the forums rules exactly, but it's good you made that

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi cool, I like your posts on here but I don't think we ever chatted before. I know subs have the right to see everything the tenants do, but in this case I think this should be kept private. Its sad enough for her as it is, without rebroadcasting it on here. 

Hi ashley, nice to finally have a talk with you 🙂 and i agree that Penny is already suffering and putting it in here will make things worse, hope vhtv takes the correct action

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi redox, I just saw you and your lady had a baby! Congratulations to both of you,!Thats awesome, must be so exciting for you both! Lots of sleepless nights, throw up, and poop coming your way, I'm so jealous !!

thank you. a lot of sleepless days and nights. Looks like this bizarre couple screw up again. A man never can beat a woman, whatever she made always has a way, and violence must not be one of them. but as a could see they was sleeping when the couple of lesbians that did not do anything sexual went, and so the things starts to change, seems like all the problems began, peter doesnt liked and he starts to put penny against the wall and have a long time talking e penny starts crying. i thing she said something to the blond girl and peter doesnt liked it 

• Like 1