Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

Well, I agree with Amy! This is supposed to be real life and nothing should be hidden, although they already did... this will go unpunished, without an economic fine if they decide and give their version or maybe that being the second incident in a short time, they will be expelled from VH, which is what I expect... No one will do anything in Penny's favor, this is just hidden and it's over, unfortunately! I don't have a subscription and I haven't seen the incident in video form either, but I can assure you that if had the video in my possession, that is, recorded by me, I would post it without hesitation! VH when an incident like this happens or when they plugged the camera, we are always told that the liars are us, that they have investigated the incident and the tenants have not broken any rules. Evidence and evidence always give up tenants and VH but never do anything! I would, frankly, publish it!

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i just hope she will be allright, the apt off line could anger Petter even more and act more agresevily, i ask suport to send someone over, but i doubt they will call the police since the cameras could be a sensitive matter in russia, and i dont think they have a guy in every city for this case.i really hope they did something more than just taking it offline.

Technically they have in this city:

George

Ray

Jules

Alan

Hugo - their sub-managers or scouts

But I doubt that someone quickly arrived. By morning, maybe. 

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi redox, I just saw you and your lady had a baby! Congratulations to both of you,!Thats awesome, must be so exciting for you both! Lots of sleepless nights, throw up, and poop coming your way, I'm so jealous !!

Hi Ash,do you know if Redox is the mum or the dad??I reacted to that post as if it was mum who was posting but shortly afterwards I thought ,was it.Hmm!!!

• Like 1

Just now, nack said:

Good Riddance !! Never liked this apartment and many others. Orgies, Orgies, Orgies, hookups, cheating, scandals is all that I want. 

and on the end closed apartments...😂