Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

The Piano Returns - with a special announcement from Nina for her viewers:

We don't speak the same English Nina and I, especially me, but I thought I understood that the piano came back from the "hospital", healed and without Covid 19. Is this correct?
(my level in English is deplorable).

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

We don't speak the same English Nina and I, especially me, but I thought I understood that the piano came back from the "hospital", healed and without Covid 19. Is this correct?

Don't feel bad, I didn't get it either. 😊

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I thought the piano was being repaired and the rest was a joke--and that's a guess.  But its evident that she is reading the forum.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I don't know how much you are entering en francais and being translated by the forum, but I generally understand you pretty well.  I took 2 years of French over 50 years ago, and some of it is coming back to me.  

• Thanks 1

Il y a 11 heures, hs6127 a dit :

I  don't think it is a matter of preferring one over the other.  They operate as a couple and would not be nearly as interesting without each other.

Nina has a way of attracting more attention through her behavior, while Kira does a lot of work and is totally devoted to Nina.  Because she is the quieter one of the couple, Kira gets more attention from the viewers.

I, for one, like both of them equally and don't play favorites.

Physically, they are two different personalities: Nina is very pretty, and naturally she attracts the light, as the photographers say.
She loves and knows how to present herself .
Kira is much more discreet, but she has a sporty body that makes you dream and her smile makes her irresistible. When Nina does her hair and make-up she is also very beautiful.
 In short, this couple is a beautiful couple with great human values. 🥰

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Yes, you heard correctly. 

It took me a couple of replays, she says the piano is back from the hospital 🙂 They then add a joke about Covid 19.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

il y a 43 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Yes, you heard correctly. 

It took me a couple of replays, she says the piano is back from the hospital 🙂 They then add a joke about Covid 19.

I think it was actually being repaired. Nina tested the whole range to make sure everything was okay.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah must admit that was always my view when i used to see them on RLC many years ago i thought she was a right stroppy cow and Kira often used to get very upset. But i haven't seen them really since i left RLC a few years ago, well booted out, twice to be precise but that's another story lol. They came to VH after i packed in VH so couldn't make any comment now.

Obviously you can't help yourself because you did.😁