Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

1 minute ago, baturus said:

Did Melissa have sex with another man other than Sergio? Did he have oral sex and went further?

I think Melissa has had sex with Condor and gave oral to a couple of other men that we have seen here.

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think Melissa has had sex with Condor and gave oral to a couple of other men that we have seen here.

Condor, yes, but I think you can't satisfy Melissa. Melissa has worked hard to make Condor's penis hard😂😂😂
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, baturus said:

Lexy, Pete great performances and parties.
Clara and Stas parties.
Cleo playing with other men. I miss these

1) Lexy&Pete - completely replaced. Mira&Henry - same type, even more active, but without giant red jacuzzi.

2) Clara&Stas - still opening couple in a new project

3) Well +/-. Not a fan, but even here the content has worsened now.

Whom we lost:

swingers especially swing parties - A&A, Courtney, Candy&Dean, Ella&Isaac, Valerie&Glenn, Krista&Andrew and others. Now the top content in this field Lilka&Jakar (2019) apt. Some in Mira&Henry (2017). Maddie&Jasper (2020). Even less in Sina&Jules (2018). Potentially in Sabrina&Scot (2019) - but unstable.

beautiful naughty girls - Kate&Molly,  Juliet, Elise&Polly&Sandy, Zelma, Misty, girls in Kilian apt, Anastasia and others. Now top content in this field I do not know. Milly? Julmodels? Katrine - when she opens, potentially old good level. Now rather, the niche is empty. Alisa dropped out of this category, she is not naughty now.

big parties - Domi&Daniel+Isa&Bart+Leonie&Barney+Clarice&Sean, big Alex&Lina community with cross parties. Now only in some George apts something similar, but much less interesting.

It’s normal that people leave. The problem is that new participants are very far from the level of old participants.😒 

Who came in last six months?

Julmodels (project is interesting, but they do nothing for the VHTV), Aleksa&Stephanie, Lilka&Jakar (current swing parties tops), Lia&Brock (beautiful, but now turned into hermits + sex in the dark + no parties), Sabrina&Scott (big expectations, big frustrations), Helena&Serj, Elza (chickstream every day, only webcam activity), Maddie&Jasper (swing, but unstable and other activity - only routine), Rebecca&Stacey, Bianca&Toto (68 posts in topic after 2 month), Deborah&Ian&Thomas (some kids live in the kitchen, that's all I can say), Milly (she trying do orgies, invite people), Fiona&Shrek, Funny&Diego (good girl, but weird boyfriend, weird tenants), Penny&Peter (walks naked, that's all I can say), Kimberley&Charles (lost competition at BongaCams now in VHTV and chickstream), Daenerys (maybe there is still hope, but guy morons team kill everything).

I did not take into account old participants who moved or returned.

• Like 1

Something very strange happened in this apartment tonight.
Melissa has invited some friends to celebrate her birthday with them.
Around 11.45 am she discusses with Segio in the bathroom.
Immediately after changing clothes, she prepares his backpack and a bag (probably with the necessary to spend the night out).
The pizzas arrive, she gives them to her friends, greets everyone and leaves.
I guess she decided to spend the night with someone.
In any case, Melissa is a great rude and I wouldn't be surprised if her friends refuse her invitations the next few times.

melissa.thumb.jpg.26cd3c8e98f8ce945910ca42f0bf253b.jpg

melissa2.thumb.jpg.c48f14c4df2e367d59aa14f5783356a7.jpg

mel1.thumb.jpg.060b58d9c0d44c96a9156fbc80ce0359.jpg

mel.thumb.jpg.0570129872cba3588b5e9a8e0096cf08.jpg

mel2.thumb.jpg.1ee3f699ff6344b9fc7d777e523e36aa.jpg

mel3.thumb.jpg.f99775cd7a48f47ebcc5de25472da111.jpg