Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

28 minutes ago, kencon said:

Never known it so boring and that kid in Sabrina's is just pathetic. The way it's going I cant wait for my sub to end

Shows how bad it is when that apartment it top viewed. Pathetic lights off rubbish. 

38 minutes ago, kencon said:

Never known it so boring and that kid in Sabrina's is just pathetic. The way it's going I cant wait for my sub to end

You pay - it means support. If VH receives money, why change anything? 

Now they have more subscribers than during orgy battles. And probably people who sleep for 15-17 hours (Val&Marcus have 100+$/day it`s more than have M&S or Sina with new Guy) attract more money than swingers.💸

• Haha 1

But val wont get that money for long, they were new maybe exciting but now they have the sleeping sickness viewers will leave them and if there is nothing else worth watching people will leave vh. Don't forget people are starting to go back to work and will not have time for this dross. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, kencon said:

Isn't it time we are told the real reason for the maintenance of George's apts or they should turn them back on, it's beyond a joke now!

Well there are not many versions.

1) Covid - still real quarantine / hospitalization. But in their city, some rules are also abolished, although still some restrictions. However, people are already celebrating onset of summer.

2) Police visit. I specifically looked at news sites their city. There were no any closures of depravity nests.

3) George got tired of this circus and left. Or an hide scandal with admins as with Katrin. Probably, but 2 apartments are online (Aurora and Milly).

4) There are no emergency situations, Internet failures, electricity and other things in city. There are no technical requirements for off-line 3-4 apartments in different areas of the city.

I bet on #3. Perhaps Aurora and Millу did not support George and stayed, but old George team gone.

• Like 1

But also Jules and sina are part of his team, also ray was so same city. Can you see Alan and Kira passing up the easy life, neither has a day's work in them. Also bev and Hugo have had a taste of the money and seem happy with it. Bet they are trying to get one over by! Pay rise or something.