Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

On 7/14/2020 at 12:39 PM, Jonno said:

If VHtv had a bin option on screen, and you could bin the rubbish you don't watch. There would not be a lot to view for most.

And not much better from the rest!! 

Lol. Prime Time. 6 most popular apartments in VH now.

757580.jpg

1) Fully dressed watch TV. Zero sexual tips.

2) CB top-level show from some of strongest Russian СВ models. 

3) Empty room - in the apartment 0 sexuality, all fully dressed.

4) Participants without an apartment watch TV.

5) Empty room.

6) Empty apartment.

• Haha 4

Quite agree with you @Amy3 this must be the worst state i have ever seen VHTV in and all the bullshit and manipulation ain't gonna make any difference.

I am surprised though as to how quickly it has has descended into such a load of crap i must say.

• Sad 1

On 7/14/2020 at 10:39 AM, Jonno said:

If VHtv had a bin option on screen, and you could bin the rubbish you don't watch. There would not be a lot to view for most.

Been trying to think which places I wouldn't bin, very difficult! I was left with one!! :sad:

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can always ask for a refund. They will pro-rate it and then promptly ban your ass. Kind of like Amazon does when you return something that doesn’t meet your expectations. Oh wait! 🤔

lol yeah could do but will just let it run out now, have had my couple months of new experiences  :biggrin: best to let it rest and go back to normality when it expires. Can still have a fucking good laugh on here seeing how it all progresses. Hang on though perhaps progress could be the wrong word :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The problem is they will ban you and if you want to join again later when things are better, you can’t unless you get a new email, method of payment, etc..... Never heard of a company getting away with punishing their customers because they dared to ask for a refund. Seems like the smart thing to do would be to hope they change their mind in the future and join again. Not VHTV! No, ask for a refund and they curb stomp your ass. 

Yeah i may be ugly but not fucking stupid :biggrin: Then again subscribing on VH right now does tend to dispute that last statement :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I was thinking about getting a sub and posting here again, but clearly I’m the most despised person in those forum and so that wouldn’t go over so well. Maybe if I crank up a new account I could pull it off this time. My big fear with that is the leaks from the management team might expose me. What to do? 

@StnCld316 If I create sub-accounts are you and the other mods obliged to keep that information secret? 

Any information about accounts is kept confidential. In our Moderator topic accounts are very rarely discussed unless there are issues with certain members then we know who to keep an eye on and any other alias's they may use. Any other information about accounts such as Payments for Premium Accounts is strictly not accessible by Moderators or myself and can only be accessed by Admin himself.