Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

55 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bloody hell Stone how many more times are we gonna have the same rules posted lol. Talk about rules overload ì mean it's the same rules every posting how many more times?

You got time on your hands or something 😁👍

there are updates, so if you do not see them it is because you did not read the rules at the beginning :dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Didn’t you see the smiley face he put after his post? 🤭

Do you know sarcarms? :dodgy:

But with chrome, I only really see the emoticons we had at the start of the forum, that's why i use them a lot in my posts 
I do not know why but the other emojis either do not appear or I see them in white
it must surely come from an extension problem but so far I have not found the one that will solve the problem for me

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you know sarcarms? :dodgy:

But with chrome, I only really see the emoticons we had at the start of the forum, that's why i use them a lot in my posts 
I do not know why but the other emojis either do not appear or I see them in white
it must surely come from an extension problem but so far I have not found the one that will solve the problem for me

I use Microsoft Edge and I also use Brave Browser.  I haven't noticed any issues with emoticons.  Sometimes resetting the Browser back to its Default Settings and then reset them to your preferences sometimes works.  Especially Chrome and Firefox Browsers they are always constantly updated with newer versions and sometimes those updates make other features not work as they should then after a reset sometimes it fixes the issue.  If your using a handheld device things may appear differently with emoticons as the screen resolution is not all that best on some devices.

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I often jump from Edge to Brave and Chrome and not had any problems with Emoticons being shown at all.

I used an extension that allowed me to display them, one day I saw that it no longer worked, I deleted it but could not download it again

this is what i have

Image_2020_04_30_00_24_48_67.jpg

Image_2020_04_30_00_25_21_163.jpg

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I used an extension that allowed me to display them, one day I saw that it no longer worked, I deleted it but could not download it again

this is what i have

Image_2020_04_30_00_24_48_67.jpg  0

Image_2020_04_30_00_25_21_163.jpg  0

Yeah that's basically what you get shown in the CC dropdown menu ain't it? Maybe you get a few more in the CC menu which I get in any browser when in CC. Are you saying you don't get that in the CC message options?

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah that's basically what you get shown in the CC dropdown menu ain't it? Maybe you get a few more in the CC menu which I get in any browser when in CC. Are you saying you don't get that in the CC message options?

I have all of them, but don't you see that normally it should not be in black and white but in color?