Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

13 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Hyper confidential information. In the past, tenant compensation rules have been given here. From these, I think I remember that an hour of viewing for 1 subscriber brings in $ 0.02. Assumption: 3 hours of viewing for 3,000 subscribers (which is already enormous) -> $ 180. I'm not sure if the evening will be profitable (food, drinks, condom, etc.) if the tenant pays everything!

As far as I remember it was all speculation from one single person. We do not know anything how much they earn...

21 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Quite exceptional this evening. It has been a long time since a tenant had offered us a party like this! Lydia provided stewardship: the food, the well-being of these guests, not a drama! and in addition she did not have sex that evening! WELL DONE.
Today, Lydia sexually thanks the most active couple of yesterday: great fucking scenes. One or two sodomies and it will be complete. One regret, as often no visible cumshot.

No visible cumshot, but floodings, rains, fluids, waters an rivers...

Guest killtime
4 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Hyper confidential information. In the past, tenant compensation rules have been given here. From these, I think I remember that an hour of viewing for 1 subscriber brings in $ 0.02. Assumption: 3 hours of viewing for 3,000 subscribers (which is already enormous) -> $ 180. I'm not sure if the evening will be profitable (food, drinks, condom, etc.) if the tenant pays everything!

Why is it super confidential? Wouldn’t it be good to know what you’re worth to them. 

Guest killtime
3 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

No any earnings, just for fun and pleasure of our subscribers=)

Spoken like a true cam girl. Good one. LOL 

Guest killtime
1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

Sure it's all about keeping viewers happy and nothing to do with money. LOL

Haha! I sell my sex, but because I like it, it’s not selling it. I think someone is delusional about what they are doing. Looking at the tons of pictures on this place I’d say sex is the selling point. Cam girls are fucking hilarious.  I want to know how much that Alisa chick sells facials for. I might buy one.  I like those fat lips on that girl. Anyone know what the price is?

6 minutes ago, killtime said:

Haha! I sell my sex, but because I like it, it’s not selling it. I think someone is delusional about what they are doing. Looking at the tons of pictures on this place I’d say sex is the selling point. Cam girls are fucking hilarious.  I want to know how much that Alisa chick sells facials for. I might buy one.  I like those fat lips on that girl. Anyone know what the price is?

Try messaging her and see if she replies. Sure for the right price she will. Good Luck. LOL