Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Lydia in reflection. What to do to have at least one CC message per week, shit! 3 or 4 orgies were not enough ?!
We will have to think of something other than VH, project finished.

2020-05-22_20h22_31.thumb.png.e265f3a16270aa23bf53a5e0a2ac84be.png

This is somewhat reminiscent, and parallel to, Bonnie and Clyde who organised a lot of sex in their flat. Admittedly some of it was distinctly kinky and they had their "slave girl"but Bonnie was another slim, good-looking woman, bi-sexual and with an appetite for sex and kink but it was never hugely popular with the audience. Loki is less arrogant than Clyde and Lydia is also a good host when looking after her guests. I shall regret it if and when they depart as I find Lydia very easy on the eye and although she does not like her own boobs, I do.

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

Cela rappelle un peu et parallèlement à Bonnie et Clyde qui ont organisé beaucoup de relations sexuelles dans leur appartement. Certes, certains étaient clairement crépus et ils avaient leur "fille esclave" mais Bonnie était une autre femme mince et belle, bisexuelle et avec un appétit pour le sexe et le kink, mais cela n'a jamais été extrêmement populaire auprès du public. Loki est moins arrogante que Clyde et Lydia est également une bonne hôte lorsqu'elle s'occupe de ses invités. Je le regretterai si et quand ils partent car je trouve Lydia très agréable à regarder et même si elle n'aime pas ses propres seins, je le fais.

Bonnie & Clyde had more arguments. The 2 were very hot, a sex slave, an old man vicious, alcohol, a tranny, ...
They lasted several months ...
Lydia is an excellent housekeeper. They chose the easy way by staying with their friends, who have no more carism than them.

• Upvote 1