Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, jojoferz said:

La invitada calva le dio una bofetada a su compañera porque estaba celosa de Apolo ... Es de aire ...

Es verdad y en la sala de trabajo estuvieron hablando ella se puso a llorar y el la dio dos empujones,eso esta mal.

Ademas el apartamento esta en off line en estos momentos.

This is the reason - why I do not subscribe, even having a bit more time than in winter.

Any apartment - oriented to guests/orgies, can be closed any day. 

And I predict that after -500$ they will go to Alexandra and Chad way. Do nothing, pose for cams. Lydia will double normal work. All interesting parties will be in the Saunas. There are only stable people in the house who get along and make a vanilla show.

Probably it will soon be waiting for a new apartment +7. They are not accurate in this matter. I predict incidents with doping or violence (or too aggressive sex for VH audience) in the first or second orgy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

This is the reason - why I do not subscribe, even having a bit more time than in winter.

Any apartment - oriented to guests/orgies, can be closed any day. 

And I predict that after -500$ they will go to Alexandra and Chad way. Do nothing, pose for cams. Lydia will double normal work. All interesting parties will be in the Saunas. There are only stable people in the house who get along and make a vanilla show.

Probably it will soon be waiting for a new apartment +7. They are not accurate in this matter. I predict incidents with doping or violence (or too aggressive sex for VH audience) in the first or second orgy.

You always sound like it is impossible to follow VHTV rules. Not taking drugs and not beating up your girl can't be that hard I guess 😁

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You always sound like it is impossible to follow VHTV rules. Not taking drugs and not beating up your girl can't be that hard I guess 😁

If you do nothing. There are no risks. You can lie front on cam all day.

If you invite guests, someone can do something bad. Guests did not sign a contract with VH. They are not financially responsible. They are here to good spend time. 

As I understand it, one of the guests gave several slap to his girlfriend (or another girl with whom he have sex). For a drunk Russian, this is normal behavior. Well, that is, it can not be controlled L&L. 

Now they will be much more careful in choosing party participants. So big with new faces - will be held in saunas, outside the VH. 

Now. They have Lydia’s sexy outfits at home, lots of permanent makeup visitors, and standard short-haired stable girl. Others is in sauna.

I repeat - I do not defend L&L, Alexandra or another house. I just point out that partying is a big risk. And with this VH approach, there will be fewer and fewer normal parties. Only theatrical or games with good stable friends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

If you do nothing. There are no risks. You can lie front on cam all day.

If you invite guests, someone can do something bad. Guests did not sign a contract with VH. They are not financially responsible. They are here to good spend time. 

As I understand it, one of the guests gave several slap to his girlfriend (or another girl with whom he have sex). For a drunk Russian, this is normal behavior. Well, that is, it can not be controlled L&L. 

Now they will be much more careful in choosing party participants. So big with new faces - will be held in saunas, outside the VH. 

Now. They have Lydia’s sexy outfits at home, lots of permanent makeup visitors, and standard short-haired stable girl. Others is in sauna.

I repeat - I do not defend L&L, Alexandra or another house. I just point out that partying is a big risk. And with this VH approach, there will be fewer and fewer normal parties. Only theatrical or games with good stable friends.

Nothing bad with meeting friends first outside and then decide if they are good to be invited...
What you meant with GMT+7 place? This place til now seems to be quite vanilla to me...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing bad with meeting friends first outside and then decide if they are good to be invited...
What you meant with GMT+7 place? This place til now seems to be quite vanilla to me...

Normal behavior - this means normal behavior. You can communicate with them for month. It looks something like "Girl said something offensive to drunk guy"  - “Oh, you fucking bitch - slap-slap” = L&L didn’t even understand anything when they got -500$. Small harassment is good norm - look at Henry for example. If this is not done, then everyone will watch TV and smoke hookah.

Jennifer&Bradley - they are hard. Talked with first guests where to find high-quality doping and under which substances it is better to fuck.😉

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Normal behavior - this means normal behavior. You can communicate with them for month. It looks something like "Girl said something offensive to drunk guy"  - “Oh, you fucking bitch - slap-slap” = L&L didn’t even understand anything when they got -500$. Small harassment is good norm - look at Henry for example. If this is not done, then everyone will watch TV and smoke hookah.

Jennifer&Bradley - they are hard. Talked with first guests where to find high-quality doping and under which substances it is better to fuck.😉

J&B? Well I hope they will stay for some time. But I guess it will be hard for them as only place in GMT+7

22 minutes ago, groomy said:

In other words - nothing worth to pay for, as vhtv wants us to spend money for access, then closes flats and shows middle finger saying fuck off; How nice 😂

• Haha 1