Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

What happened?

The drunk guest gave his (or another girl with whom he was fucked) - few slap in the face. 

I support the closure of P&P - because, according to the description, was really hard&bloody fight between the participants. Although I do not think that this will solve P&P issue. Rather it will make it even worse. But in P&P shock content. There is 2 second incident. Both situations default to -500$.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This is the reason - why I do not subscribe, even having a bit more time than in winter.

Any apartment - oriented to guests/orgies, can be closed any day

Absolutely right; It's a situation when you pay and seller accept your money, but all of a sudden informs you that he can't deliver ordered service, because for some reason changed his mind😂; people will obviously demand the refund and most likely never come back to buy anything again;

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, waldi said:

In other words - nothing worth to pay for, as vhtv wants us to spend money for access, then closes flats and shows middle finger saying fuck off; How nice 😂

Does that not tell you something Waldi?If you think it's not worth it don't pay for it.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, groomy said:

El invitado borracho le dio a él (u otra chica con la que estaba jodido) unas pocas bofetadas en la cara. 

Apoyo el cierre de P&P, porque, según la descripción, fue una lucha realmente dura y sangrienta entre los participantes. Aunque no creo que esto resuelva el problema de P&P. Más bien lo empeorará aún más. Pero en el contenido de choque P&P. Hay 2 segundos incidentes. Ambas situaciones tienen un valor predeterminado de -500 $.

El invitado no estaba borracho ni estaba jodiendo.

El percance fue de esta manera. hoy vino una pareja nueva al apartamento y apolo que estaba borracho le empezó ha tirar los tejos a la chica, al novio no le gusto de esa manera y empezó a hablar con su novia y es cuando le dio dos bofetadas, después de un rato ella se puso ha llorar y es cuando entraron en la sala de trabajo y la pego dos empujones,después de esto se corto la linea 2:30 horas.

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Does that not tell you something Waldi?If you think it's not worth it don't pay for it.

Yep; I still have access to premium features, but some time ago decided not to pay any more; I usually have one year subscription, so a few more weeks left and that's it, I'm done with it, unless they gonna change the policy, otherwise- goodbye

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Yep; I still have access to premium features, but some time ago decided not to pay any more; I usually have one year subscription, so a few more weeks left and that's it, I'm done with it, unless they gonna change the policy, otherwise- goodbye

Been there,seen the video bought the tee shirt!!,but as always each to their own.Some people can live with it and others seemingly can't live without it.

• Like 1