Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

4 hours ago, waldi said:

Yep; I still have access to premium features, but some time ago decided not to pay any more; I usually have one year subscription, so a few more weeks left and that's it, I'm done with it, unless they gonna change the policy, otherwise- goodbye

Must admit violence is not good, same as drugs but then in real life this shit happens otherwise you end up with just bland shows with strict instructions on how to behave which is what most of them are now and cam shows. Human instinct will always be there unless you want robots 😁

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit violence is not good, same as drugs but then in real life this shit happens otherwise you end up with just bland shows with strict instructions on how to behave which is what most of them are now and cam shows. Human instinct will always be there unless you want robots 😁

Oooo what a concept a T-100 getting it on with an ED-209.😂

• Haha 1

I think the audience has changed: recent subscribers are probably younger than 2 or 3 years ago. They watch the little kids having sex, identify themselves and it's cool!
The level of requirements has therefore dropped. "Confirmed" subscribers expect more.
In any case, VH could make a communication at each OFF, out of respect for those who pay. They do not seem to know the Golden Rule: "The customer is king!"

9 hours ago, groomy said:

This is the reason - why I do not subscribe, even having a bit more time than in winter.

Any apartment - oriented to guests/orgies, can be closed any day. 

And I predict that after -500$ they will go to Alexandra and Chad way. Do nothing, pose for cams. Lydia will double normal work. All interesting parties will be in the Saunas. There are only stable people in the house who get along and make a vanilla show.

Probably it will soon be waiting for a new apartment +7. They are not accurate in this matter. I predict incidents with doping or violence (or too aggressive sex for VH audience) in the first or second orgy.

You are absolutely right, we were already very careful in choosing guests, and now, after such heavy fines for an uncontrolled situation in a closed room, it is better to collect large parties outside the project.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, L&L said:

You are absolutely right, we were already very careful in choosing guests, and now, after such heavy fines for an uncontrolled situation in a closed room, it is better to collect large parties outside the project.

You are Lydia or Loki?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

There are people who send tickets just for the joy of manipulating VHTV and watching CC people squirm. It’s especially fun when it’s tenants they don’t like, not to mention posters. It happens more then you think, I think. Since it only takes one ticket to make VHTV jump, you can expect it to happen just about every time. 

Imagine if VHTV incentivized people to report things? 😂  But, to be fair I think VHTV should compensate subs whenever  they take down an apartment. 

Or maybe employ people that are not complete idiots, maybe less apartments would be reported or taken down. As for snitches you know what they say. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are Lydia or Loki?

15 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Very good question!!

Does it matter who is who? They made a statement and that is that eh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2