B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Gina has sunk so low as to fuck this guy. How the mighty have fallen. I think she cheated on her BF sometime back and got caught. Recall the night she came to this apartment crying so much.

She cheated off camera?

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Wasn't babi elettra friend?

Yeah

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Gina has sunk so low as to fuck this guy. How the mighty have fallen. I think she cheated on her BF sometime back and got caught. Recall the night she came to this apartment crying so much.

I mean it's not like the Barca girls have good morals to begin with.

He is most likely a Spanish gigolo/stripper 😂

Making house calls, rlc is probably paying him $1000 or a little more 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

She cheated off camera?

Pure speculation on my part. Some weeks ago (maybe even a few months) she came to this apartment crying uncontrollably. It was like 0400. She went to the bathroom and washed only her pussy and went downstairs still crying. But she apparently is no longer with her BF in Barcelona so I made the leap to think perhaps her no longer with her longtime BF is due to this incident. Again. just my speculation. Wouldn't want all the guys who sit on this site looking for people to criticize to think this was other than my opinion.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Coke boy in the downstairs bathroom for about the 10th time getting his sniff. I think this guys drug usage is starting to catch up with him.

He and Gina go well together, both have small  bladders

• Haha 4