Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why do people from all over the world come to the U.S. to receive medical treatment?

They do and they go all over the world to get treatment in other countries as well.  Germany has a fine health care system in spite of the fact that it likely helped than nut bar (starlight) come into this world.  Your bubble needs expansion.  Stop being so fucking USA centric.

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

Most people stay on the same subject until the discussion is done. You
rarely stick to the same subject long enough to make a coherent sentence.
Just like your buddy "t". It's called misdirection, subterfuge, etc. He uses it
to divert attention when he doesn't want to talk about something or answer
a question. You should get a job in his administration. He would love you.
You could be little "t".

I said I hoped the double blind studies would be fair and unbiased. You said I would not accept results of the studies unless they were pro hydroxychloroquine.  You were never going to believe anything I had to say anyway, so why continue the conversation?  As far as I was concerned the discussion on that topic was done when I said I was hoping the studies would be fair and unbiased. 

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They do and they go all over the world to get treatment in other countries as well.  Germany has a fine health care system in spite of the fact that it likely helped than nut bar (starlight) come into this world.  Your bubble needs expansion.  Stop being so fucking USA centric.

But if our healthcare system was as bad as Starlight says why would anyone come to the U.S. to be treated? That's all I was saying.  I said nothing negative about any other nations healthcare. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why do people from all over the world come to the U.S. to receive medical treatment?

For the moment, Trump and you too prefer to follow the treatment of the covid which was found by a Frenchman :biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But if our healthcare system was as bad as Starlight says why would anyone come to the U.S. to be treated? That's all I was saying.  I said nothing negative about any other nations healthcare. 

Fair enough

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Um...the question is not weather thinners work...I am pretty sure it's a hit and miss and timing is likely critical.  The argument if you read it before my post is that heart attacks are being counted as Covid deaths...if Covid causes your blood to thicken and you have a heart attack, then logically Covid was the cause of your death. :dodgy:

And that is how most causes of death are being reported as Covid, with secondary underlying conditions such as pneumonia or heart attack--So we agree on that

I just posted a rebuttal about your post regarding thinners.  If you were arguing about causes of death, there was no need to confuse the issue by including blood thinners into your original post--that is a different subject entirely relative to the original cause of death discussion. 

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

And that is how most causes of death are being reported as Covid, with secondary underlying conditions such as pneumonia or heart attack--So we agree on that

I just posted a rebuttal about your post regarding thinners.  If you were arguing about causes of death, there was no need to confuse the issue by including blood thinners into your original post--that is a different subject entirely relative to the original cause of death discussion. 

18 Phrases Vegetarians Are Sick Of Hearing

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

The numbers for death may not be completely accurate but they should be relatively close.  People don't die from Pneumonia or Heart Attacks by the thousands each day so the Margin of Error should be Minimal. 

• Like 2