B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree with you when you say that the two couples are good when they are doing couple things each in their respective room, in fact nobody here says the opposite, Bonnie and Rama as well as Alexandra and Lucian are amazing and geniune, there is no doubt about that
On the other hand, if you take the time to look at things, what happens between Bonnie and Alexandra is just as amazing and geniune and the fact that people talk about it more is just that it is beyond the scope of having two couples living under the same roof because it is not so common in the end
But it is especially that we can see that this rapprochement evolves naturally and that there is a real alchemy and a certain sensuality between the two girls, there is also just as much passion between them as if they are with their companion so for many it's just as beautiful to see, it's like we have three couples in the apartment who are all amazing and geniune

Maybe it's the effect of being in confinement all together that makes us now have this kind of evolution in this apartment, maybe if the two couples would have acted differently between them if they could have done this what can couples do when they have the opportunity to go out to see all that Barcelona has to offer
But with confinement, they spend more time in four in the apartment, it allows them to get to know each other better, to discover common points and to develop something else

As real as the teasing shows of K&K? 

The probability is high that Bonnie and Alexandra also only want to give a show for the cameras. The motivation is money, not Covid-19. That it is difficult for so many here to recognize this is because they want to believe it. Especially you, who even describe a lot of the nonsense in GOV as something genuine, are affected by this naivety. 

Two girls send their BF away so they can have sex "evolves naturally"?!? They wanted to put on a show for the camera. The whole thing is available a thousand times on chaturbate every damn day. If you really believe all this would happen without a camera, sorry but you live in an Illusion. People in this forum want it to be real, so it seems real to them. In the end, These shows are designed for the audience. 

Like everything else in RLC this show will ultimately lead to even more shows. In the end RLC will only have girls in the cast who try to outdo each other in ever silly shows. 😣

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As real as the teasing shows of K&K? 

The probability is high that Bonnie and Alexandra also only want to give a show for the cameras. The motivation is money, not Covid-19. That it is difficult for so many here to recognize this is because they want to believe it. Especially you, who even describe a lot of the nonsense in GOV as something genuine, are affected by this naivety. 

Two girls send their BF away so they can have sex "evolves naturally"?!? They wanted to put on a show for the camera. The whole thing is available a thousand times on chaturbate every damn day. If you really believe all this would happen without a camera, sorry but you live in an Illusion. People in this forum want it to be real, so it seems real to them. In the end, These shows are designed for the audience. 

Like everything else in RLC this show will ultimately lead to even more shows. In the end RLC will only have girls in the cast who try to outdo each other in ever silly shows. 😣

You base your analysis on what exactly, no longer being a premium member of rlc, you do not see images like those who are still members
And as I said yesterday, I think the members with years of experience know how to share things about what is a show and what is not.
For example, B1 was show, B5 was not show
Apparently you no longer know how to make this difference
So it may be time for you to change your disc because it starts to be repetitive and especially very scratch :biggrin:

On the other hand I don't see what you're talking about with teasing show of K&K, because if you could analyze from what you see, you would realize that there was no teasing show in fact and that it was simply their way of being when they were together, there is never had any ambiguity in their friendship

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You base your analysis on what exactly, no longer being a premium member of rlc, you do not see images like those who are still members
And as I said yesterday, I think the members with years of experience know how to share things about what is a show and what is not.
For example, B1 was show, B5 was not show
Apparently you no longer know how to make this difference
So it may be time for you to change your disc because it starts to be repetitive and especially very scratch :biggrin:

On the other hand I don't see what you're talking about with teasing show of K&K, because if you could analyze from what you see, you would realize that there was no teasing show in fact and that it was simply their way of being when they were together, there is never had any ambiguity in their friendship

The whole thing was so normal for the girls that Kristy had to teach the angels first. 😒 Now seriously, you should admit to yourself that some or much of what you think (or want) is reality is only staged to get more viewers. Alone now I see in the previews maybe 5 girls lying around half naked with pussy held directly into the camera. This is no coincidence but the cry for spectators. I don't have to be a premium member to see what's going on. 

The only thing that will be more difficult to identify is probably fake masturbations (when a girl is just pretending), but that's not what I thought About the event yesterday.  At this event the only question is what motivated the guys to let their GF do this show, apart from the obvious fact that they get paid for it. 

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing was so normal for the girls that Kristy had to teach the angels first. 😒 Now seriously, you should admit to yourself that some or much of what you think (or want) is reality is only staged to get more viewers. Alone now I see in the previews maybe 5 girls lying around half naked with pussy held directly into the camera. This is no coincidence but the cry for spectators. I don't have to be a premium member to see what's going on. 

The only thing that will be more difficult to identify is probably fake masturbations (when a girl is just pretending), but that's not what I thought About the event yesterday.  At this event the only question is what motivated the guys to let their GF do this show, apart from the obvious fact that they get paid for it. 

Frankly it is not as strange as what we have seen in the past with Eva and Sam, Jane and Dick or Masha and Sasha, except that for you apparently you see a difference with the two couples of B5
Why with these couples were things that you tolerated and that you would qualify as normal when apparently for you B5 it is only for money?

I can not understand this logic because either everything was done for the money and for everyone participating in RLC, or there is something else to take into account

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Frankly it is not as strange as what we have seen in the past with Eva and Sam, Jane and Dick or Masha and Sasha, except that for you apparently you see a difference with the two couples of B5
Why with these couples were things that you tolerated and that you would qualify as normal when apparently for you B5 it is only for money?

I can not understand this logic because either everything was done for the money and for everyone participating in RLC, or there is something else to take into account

I think you can answer that question for yourself. Maybe it'll help you think about the following question first: What is the respective motivation of the residents (including the girls and the guys). 

Eva and Sam were obviously in an open relationship. Not only Eva but also Sam had guests here. Even though I will never understand this lifestyle for me, the motivation is clear and everyone benefits from it. They never made the impression that this was all just a show for the camera, but it was rather suspected that this kind of event was also taking place outside the apartment. The other examples were obviously swingers with a quite different set of rules. Especially the triangle Masha Sasha and Dasha once started like this. Unfortunately, With these three (especially Masha), however, the show impact was always particularly high. Similar to e.g. Leora, a lot of what's going on there is designed for the camera. 

Now the important question: What is the motivation of the guys to leave the room so the girls can give a show other than money? 

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think you can answer that question for yourself. Maybe it'll help you think about the following question first: What is the respective motivation of the residents (including the girls and the guys). 

Eva and Sam were obviously in an open relationship. Not only Eva but also Sam had guests here. Even though I will never understand this lifestyle for me, the motivation is clear and everyone benefits from it. They never made the impression that this was all just a show for the camera, but it was rather suspected that this kind of event was also taking place outside the apartment. The other examples were obviously swingers with a quite different set of rules. Especially the triangle Masha Sasha and Dasha once started like this. Unfortunately, With these three (especially Masha), however, the show impact was always particularly high. Similar to e.g. Leora, a lot of what's going on there is designed for the camera. 

Now the important question: What is the motivation of the guys to leave the room so the girls can give a show other than money? 

Marching Band GIFs | Tenor

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How do you know that Eva and Sam were an open couple? the same for the guests? if we follow your reasoning with what we can see now, normally it would only be money that was the main motivation, because this is what you have been trying to make us understand since you are no longer premium member

Now always taking into account your reasoning, I would like to ask you a question, which does not tell you that all the guests that we have been able to see on RLC in all the apartments even in Russia, were not coming for the money?
I ask you this simply because you idealize this time when we had lots of very nice couple thinking that everything was great and geniune

Why in Russia it was not to qualify as a show for the cameras when in Barcelona everything is only show in your head? think about that by putting into context some thing that we were experiencing right now

Another question, how do you know that the two couples of B5 are not open couples? on what model do you base your reasoning?

Only one thing is certain, a human being, what he can do and his motivations have always been very complex to understand.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

How do you know that Eva and Sam were an open couple? the same for the guests? if we follow your reasoning with what we can see now, normally it would only be money that was the main motivation, because this is what you have been trying to make us understand since you are no longer premium member

Now always taking into account your reasoning, I would like to ask you a question, which does not tell you that all the guests that we have been able to see on RLC in all the apartments even in Russia, were not coming for the money?
I ask you this simply because you idealize this time when we had lots of very nice couple thinking that everything was great and geniune

Why in Russia it was not to qualify as a show for the cameras when in Barcelona everything is only show in your head? think about that by putting into context some thing that we were experiencing right now

Another question, how do you know that the two couples of B5 are not open couples? on what model do you base your reasoning?

Only one thing is certain, a human being, what he can do and his motivations have always been very complex to understand.

So "complex human motivations" in general is your explanation that the guys left the room?!? 🤔

Please explain this in more Detail, because without money in play, the most likely result would be for the guys to do something very different. 

As a follower of Alex I have now reviewed the morning replay and I can state without any reservations there is trouble between Alex and Lucian. He has been extremely cold to her. Anyone who has watched their morning routine would know there is an argument going on. All stemming from last night.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As a follower of Alex I have now reviewed the morning replay and I can state without any reservations there is trouble between Alex and Lucian. He has been extremely cold to her. Anyone who has watched their morning routine would know there is an argument going on. All stemming from last night.

They do seem a bit distant today. Worth taking another look from last night.

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Como seguidor de Alex, ahora he revisado la repetición de la mañana y puedo decir sin reservas que hay problemas entre Alex y Lucian. Él ha sido extremadamente frío con ella. Cualquiera que haya visto su rutina matutina sabría que hay una discusión. Todo derivado de la noche anterior.

On the contrary Rama looks more relaxed.

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So "complex human motivations" in general is your explanation that the guys left the room?!? 🤔

Please explain this in more Detail, because without money in play, the most likely result would be for the guys to do something very different. 

I'm just trying to make you understand things but you don't seem to want to see them
To make it clearer, the events that you criticize at the moment are the same as those that you liked before when they were made in apartments in Russia

In the end it makes you a great hypocrite

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1